• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sw Posts

Whats Up with Sno West

• Im leaving and never comming back

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I Just hang out here and Dont ride

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Rooost.ca Is the New Sled Forum were all going to now

• Should we Get Our Posts back

• I still like snowest and dont care about the Max thead issue

Votes: 103 90.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
Would You Still Use Snowest After they deleted out max thead. Most ppl i know are done on here. Whos Leaving and whos not.

The max post thread was fricken gay. People that are all getting bent out of shape over it need to find something else better to do in the first place then worry about a stupid thread. I say good riddance to the max thread and to all the people that are crying about it.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Let it go!!!!

The max thread didn't do anything for me.

Looked at it a couple times never got hooked on anything in it.

So I don't look at it anymore.

But I must say I am getting pretty tired of all the guys bashing and b itching in every other thread on SW.

Just leave the thing alone and quit using every fricken thread on SW to b itch!!!!!!

For those of us that still use SW as a great tool to improve our sport it's a great spot. For the others maybe myspace is a better place.

Thunder

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
The max thread didn't do anything for me.

Looked at it a couple times never got hooked on anything in it.

So I don't look at it anymore.

But I must say I am getting pretty tired of all the guys bashing and b itching in every other thread on SW.

Just leave the thing alone and quit using every fricken thread on SW to b itch!!!!!!

For those of us that still use SW as a great tool to improve our sport it's a great spot. For the others maybe myspace is a better place.

Thunder

AHHHHHHHHHH couldn't have said it better myself. I come here to get info and help others, not chat like a schoolgirl.

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
never even opened it, I guess to have legit posts is more worth my time. I just hope that all the people threatening to leave will just leave and bitc* somewhere else.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I was in there a bit, but I could care less if its moved or even if they had deleted it.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Obviously SW didn't delete the thread just to piss people off. How do you think this forum stuff works, you type something and it just magically gets saved in internet world??? It all gets stored just like the crap on your computer, it eventually gets full and they have to purge "delete the old" to make room for new stuff. That thread was probably using up 1/2 there storage capabilities. Sounds like to me they SHOULD put a max on threads.

How bout all you Max thread whiners either get a My Space page or
START ANOTHER THREAD.:rolleyes:

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
I enjoyed the max out thread and a lot of the regulars are a riot. But i really could care less that it is gone or any of my posts. My problem was never with that, it was with the people that were being dicks to everyone.. But those people will be jerks no matter what the situation whether its max out thread, politics or sled choice so I dont know why i got into it with them.

But these threads really need to die cause who cares.. I will continue to visit snowest to get information on sledding.. I ride a lot but dont know much about sleds besides tightening my track, changing a belt and a few things about clutches.. So I will use the site to learn more and more about them.. And I will go to other sites to talk to friends that have left..

All the bs needs to die though cause its way out of hand.. Like others stated we should focus all this anger, aggression and time on ways to keep riding areas open!!

I
Dec 5, 2007
Red Deer, AB
Have you clowns nothing else to wine about, Boo Hoo. Big croc tears.
It's a free country, you don't like this site, leave , Watch the door doesn't kick your a-- on the way out. I viewed that lame site once, didn't like it, I didn't CRY, just didn't look at it again. Go find another sandbox to play in ya big cry baby.
Poll looks a little lame.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Is this a trick question??? Because the max thread was never deleted. It is still there, in fact there is now 2 of them and no one has been told they can't post there. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
I have forgot as well. I like the one idea of simply letting it go and I too am tired of hearing about it in every other thread on here. There are times where someone simply posts in every thread just because. That is the thing that gets to more people then anything else.

Premium Features