• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Summit & Team Boondockers TAHOE PICS

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Why are you trying to start a problem? Do you think the state with the most ski resorts and tallest mountain in the lower 48 really has no good hills? Like I said, seeing as you are so great, why not tell us your name, and come down and ride. My name and hometown are listed for everyone to see....no hiding here. Thanks for coming onto our thread about a great weekend with great friends and trash talking.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
I was just kidding you guys that do that stuff are insane i hope some day i will get some big peanuts and try that stuff. I bet there is a good rush when you climb through the rocks. There is no where to turn around so you have to pull it. How do you know what you can and can't do, i bet there is alot a judgement that is involved with that degree of climbing. My hat is off to anyone that is in these movie's these days. Are you guys done filming yet. How long do you ride for, my season was over a month ago. Again sorry i was just playin

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
AWESOME PICS!!!! WHOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! CAN"T WAIT FOR THE FINAL PRODUCT NOW!!!CAN YA RELEASE IT LIKE JUNE 1st?!...LOL...(it would help get through that thing called summer better) :D:beer; MAN! I'M REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE SLEDS BOYZ....:(

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
It's easy to talk sh*t over the internet! Whole different ball game back in reality.

Visi.....AINT THAT THE TRUTH! That hill AO and Billygoat shot was SIIIIIIIIIICK if I think I know him like I think I do.....he'll be there next year:beer; snow gods willing...oh to be sooooooo close There isn't a picture posted YET that does that hill justice........hats off to AO, Billygoat and Tom and Scott (Turbo P).......great pulls outta there

How's da back Jesse? and did they say if anything long term would come of it?

H
Everyone knows I hate HEIGHTS. There isn't any pics of the chute that Oberti pulled that I was at the top of taking pics of him. Jeff's got footage I thought I grew 2 new adams apples up there but realized those were my nuts.
Oberti, you don't know how hard it was for me to go up there on the lower chute.

with my 3D topo map program the altitude from the bottom I figure was 800 feet, jonesy, Jacob and I were all leary about looking over the edge. One of the best rides I've ever been on, and the biggest day I have ever seen.
Thanks silvertip, Shane, Dan, Oberti, Jesse, everyone (thanks Doug, hows the front end?)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
with my 3D topo map program the altitude from the bottom I figure was 800 feet, jonesy, Jacob and I were all leary about looking over the edge. One of the best rides I've ever been on, and the biggest day I have ever seen.
Thanks silvertip, Shane, Dan, Oberti, Jesse, everyone (thanks Doug, hows the front end?)

Are ya gonna post a 3D topo with AO's tracks on it?

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Everyone knows I hate HEIGHTS. There isn't any pics of the chute that Oberti pulled that I was at the top of taking pics of him. Jeff's got footage I thought I grew 2 new adams apples up there but realized those were my nuts.
Oberti, you don't know how hard it was for me to go up there on the lower chute.

hatcher...you crack me up man! two new adams apples...that's good sh!t right there. don, we got burned by the sierra club 2 years ago for posting ANYTHING from a gps map. they like to take them off these sites, photoshop them by showing routes we didn't ride and then submitting them to the forest service and claiming we rode out of bounds. that was a lot of fun explaining that one!

oberti, the chute at castle that you and dan bush pulled looks great from my camera and the video of you launching off the cornice at the top looks good too. i've already edited the big crash footy into the movie and it rocks.

jill is working on a 'memorial t-shirt' design for Leroy. RIP Leroy! LOL

j

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
J-Lowe....any drops on the tune for Leroy's demise yet...could be interesting to get some feedback on that one....what a thread that could be! I still can't believe Dan found snow in that pile of rocks

i'm keeping the music for elevation 4 and oberti's crash footy under raps until it comes out. i don't even want to put it in a teaser...its that good. i still need to get the video from hatcher and doug from their angles.

is it september yet?

j

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
i'm keeping the music for elevation 4 and oberti's crash footy under raps until it comes out. i don't even want to put it in a teaser...its that good. i still need to get the video from hatcher and doug from their angles.

is it september yet?

j

Okay gotta chime in on the Teaser. The barb wire scares the crap out of me. Flash backs of barb wire stuck in the bike, stuck in my track and I have a friend who has a nice facial scar from running into one. The barb wire scene does set some excitement ... just not the memories I am looking for. Then again the segment on a family members death was heart touching. Guess thats why I don't watch that one anymore .... too many family funerals. Will post in the general forum to see what the masses feel.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I don't think the Teaser could match the music any better. It was perfect in my mind....and I love the music!!! Absolutely perfect. IMO

D
Nov 26, 2007
kingvale, California
Awesome stuff Jeff.

It will be good to see all that local terrain on your next flick. We do have alot of great stuff to ride around here

AO and others sorry about the sleds. With the crappy/variable conditions we have those climbs are super technical. Cant believe that huge drop at Black Buttes onto that hard snow. SUPER BALSY. Glad nobody got seriously injured.

My hats off to you guys putting insane stuff down on film for us all to enjoy.....

looking forward to the release.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Okay gotta chime in on the Teaser. The barb wire scares the crap out of me. Flash backs of barb wire stuck in the bike, stuck in my track and I have a friend who has a nice facial scar from running into one. The barb wire scene does set some excitement ... just not the memories I am looking for. Then again the segment on a family members death was heart touching. Guess thats why I don't watch that one anymore .... too many family funerals. Will post in the general forum to see what the masses feel.

i guess i'm confused don. everyone knows that ELEVATION 4 is going to be the first "Sled Film/Horror Flick". you know, a sort of 'thunderstuck' meets 'friday the 13th.' when i sat down to start planning the movie, i thought 'what could be the single most frightening piece of video to start the teaser with?' naturally, i came up with barb wire. an icon of fear globally recognized. i'm glad it had it's designed effect. i don't know why hollywood horror film directors don't use it more. instead of showing a scene of a disfigured, misunderstood axe murderer slicing the eyelids off of a hot, ***** blonde, they could REALLY stack up the fear-factor by simply cutting to a shot of a barbed wire fence with scary music. maybe i'm on to something here. LOL!!!

don, you crack me up dude... :)

jeff

Premium Features