• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 MCX Turbo Nytro less than 450 miles

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
2008 MCX Turbo Nytro less than 450 miles (new price)

First post got kinda long so I started it over again.

The sled is MINT I ran it 300 miles stock for proper break in before the turbo then put 90 miles with it boosted with the MCX kit. ( 3-11-08 update the sled was moved in the shop and wile on the rollers it was pushed up against a rack and put a small 1 1/2'' crack in a pannel right by the vent. You have to look real hard to tell but I have lowered the price a bit because of this also now has 420 or so miles.)
I thought the turbo was for me but to be honest it's a bit more than I can handle as far as power that is why I have the boost turned down so low. I have a the new updated EFI flashing as well.

I had the turbo installed by a perfeshinal installer at Alpine Yamaha with head shim so you can run 12-14lbs of boost on pump gas depending on altitude and if your interested and have any questions I would be happy to answer any questions that you may PM or E-mail or give me a call. Please no track kickers I have the sled priced lower than what I have into it and it's cheaper than a brand new one with a MCX kit and it's all set up and ready to ride. $16000

Also may be able to deliver to spruce grove, ab Canada sometime in June for a fee

Also I am willing to take non refundable 2k deposit on the sled for later pickup in the end of sept I keep the sled in the garage so it is always stored in a dry place

I have it set up for 10-12lbs right now it has the full clutch kit $500 and boost $95 gauge as well as Ice Sctratchers and a teather switch.

my phone is 406-388-6038 just leave a message for Justin or my E-mail is snowjw3090@yahoo.com I check me E-mail a in the mornings and at night sled is located in Belgrade MT

DSC02763.jpg

DSC02764.jpg

DSC02765.jpg

DSC02767.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

Last edited:

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
If I had the money I'd be over right now Justin. But with the DUI, my funds are getting a little short. Want a 700 dragon on trade? hahaha

P
Nov 26, 2007
washington
HI Snow JW sorry for comment the reason why I posted because Sawyer said he got DUI and thats why he is low with $$, my brother in-law state trooper and every day they seek DUI people.By the way nice sled.:beer;

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Uuuuuup

Great Sled, A1 Ower!!!!

Turbo Nytro for a bit more than an XP or M1000 in Canada...... No Brainer..... If I knew we weren't going on strike this May I'd be buying this sled off Justin because he is Honest and know's what works!!!!

I'd Love to ride a Yamaha but no great support here in the Kootenay's..... Even saying that...... I have no doubt my next sled will be a Turbo Nytro!!!

Ride

:):beer;

Last edited:
Premium Features