• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trails West Owners???

F
Just wondering what you guys that have Trails West trailers are using for an external power source when you are not able to plug in? I was thinking about purchasing a Honda EU2000i portable generator but not sure if it was enough to run everything.

Any thoughts?

EU2000IKN_PE_IMGLG.jpg

Last edited:

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
Im looking at the Logan and they told me that it could be ran with one like that. I also know that my camper will run with just one but if you want to use the AC you have to run two of them. I have not tried it yet always been around power with the camper. Christopher on here uses one to run his trailer.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
It's definitely enough power only thing it won't run is a rv air conditioner and don't need one of those in the winter. if u have a camper u might consider a 3000 just in case u ever go boondock camping.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I run the Yamaha version of those with my camper. They make a harness to adapt the 2 of them together and plug into a 30 amp service. I run them both if I need a/c or microwave, otherwise I just run 1.

Premium Features