For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2015, 09:02 AM
Currently: Waitin' for snow...
die hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Try the AXYS BMP Pipe Yet?

Hello, I was seeing if anyone has had the BMP pipe for the Axys out yet?Any feedback, good or bad? It seems that the Axys responds well to the SLP pipe. Just seeing if anyone has had any luck with this one? I do like that you can buy the BMP pipe by it self online. You may be able to do the same with the SLP Pipe, but not online. Thanks in advance!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-17-2015, 12:40 PM
Currently: Never enough snow!!!
BILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond reputeBILTIT has a reputation beyond repute

They are still being built. I called them last week about the pro-ride pipes in titanium and they said they start production after the axys pipes which were currently in production. Should be anyday i would think.

2000 440 xc sp 136 (EDGE)
2003 800 RMK 162
2004 910 PRO-XR 121x1.75", Wheelie Machine!!!
2011 LRod 13.6 800 ProRMK 3"PC KMOD/Raptors kmod 37" arms Ti can

Old 11-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Currently: in memory of Johnny,JAN 23 2011
snobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond reputesnobyrd has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you like tuning and fouling spark plugs, id advise anybody that tree rides or spends alot of time in bottom or mid range not to buy aftermarket exaust, these pipes in my experience need heat and wen thier not hot your fuelling will be rich and cause plug fouling.
Im done with aftermarket exaust, the power is nice wen shes hot but i dont need the headaches.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:57 PM
Currently: Waitin' for snow...
die hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond reputedie hard poo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobyrd View Post
Unless you like tuning and fouling spark plugs, id advise anybody that tree rides or spends alot of time in bottom or mid range not to buy aftermarket exaust, these pipes in my experience need heat and wen thier not hot your fuelling will be rich and cause plug fouling.
Im done with aftermarket exaust, the power is nice wen shes hot but i dont need the headaches.
That has been my experience as well with aftermarket pipes, however the reviews of the SLP pipe seem to be great. Plus not having to mess with the stock map sounds awesome to me. Maybe I will see the verdict with more people testing the waters I have done my fair share of being a guinea pig and I will take the conservative route now.