• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Arctic Cat Clutch Bulletin**

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
Wonder if all are getting the update or just some chosen ones?
I have no belt blowing issues but I would like to get the new secondary if it`s under warranty and for free :)

Lower gearing ratio and hopefully the small venting in front of the clutches.
Would also love to have one more of the kit for sucking in the side panel, the little screw you can operate with gloves.
And some frogskinz. All that should be addressed by cat before the sled is complete :)

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Wonder if all are getting the update or just some chosen ones?
I have no belt blowing issues but I would like to get the new secondary if it`s under warranty and for free :)

Lower gearing ratio and hopefully the small venting in front of the clutches.
Would also love to have one more of the kit for sucking in the side panel, the little screw you can operate with gloves.
And some frogskinz. All that should be addressed by cat before the sled is complete :)

Read the bulletin, they mention that if you didn't blow belts you're still eligible to BUY it for a low low one time offer! ($150 for a new primary is a pretty tough one to pass up actually)

K
Dec 4, 2007
CNY
Last edited:
A

Arctic Kapp

Mar 9, 2013
the boat, CO
Read the bulletin, they mention that if you didn't blow belts you're still eligible to BUY it for a low low one time offer! ($150 for a new primary is a pretty tough one to pass up actually)

and if i read it all correctly.. if u are still in that time of warranty, even if you dont have a belt blower, they will still cover the new secondary.. its only if you dont fall under that warranty category that you will have to pay the $150..

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So I need to call the dealer. . . I do not have a belt blower but honestly if there is a better clutch out there than the one that is on my sled I fully believe cat needs to give it to me. Also it seems as though they are excluding 2012 owners who snowchecked. As my factory warranty was out at that time(March 1, 2013). Obviously I still have cat care. Can I pay my $50 deductible and get my clutch?

Krom or other dealers on here can you shed some light on this?

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Derek:

I think the warranty got extended if you went ahead and got the reverse update.

You should be in warranty still, even though it is the $50 ded.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Derek:

I think the warranty got extended if you went ahead and got the reverse update.

You should be in warranty still, even though it is the $50 ded.

Yes I totally agree. I am still currently under warranty though it is not factory warranty it is cat care.

I just saw what they are calling the new clutch "Big Fin" I think the "Big Fin" would go very well with the "Big Chute". . . . LOL

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
So I need to call the dealer. . . I do not have a belt blower but honestly if there is a better clutch out there than the one that is on my sled I fully believe cat needs to give it to me. Also it seems as though they are excluding 2012 owners who snowchecked. As my factory warranty was out at that time(March 1, 2013). Obviously I still have cat care. Can I pay my $50 deductible and get my clutch?

Krom or other dealers on here can you shed some light on this?

Good question as I'm in the same boat. Don't think Cat Care will cover it unless there is a problem. I seen that they will sell it at a discounted rate at first for the 2012 guys but don't remember the price. It's on HCS somewhere.

Premium Features