• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Demo'd a pro-lite yesterday

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
All I can say is WOW!! If you haven't tried one of these, I'd reconsider!! I've personally never ridden a two stroke turbo, but these sleds are the most awesome machines I've ever threw a leg over!! We rode the 13 900's and I ordered a 14 800 version as the 900 is more sled than I need for a couple years!!
Also want to say a special thank you to Kevin with m&m in Preston Idaho!! Awesome guy to deal with, and one HELL of a rider!!! I drove almost 6 hrs to make all this happen, and it was 120% worth every mile/minute of my time.
That's all folks

D

DYEMAN

Banned
Feb 21, 2008
Turbo after market ($$$?????)

I turboed a 2010 m-8 $21000. Can't sell it ? Comments as a used sled ( I'd rather have stock) excellent condition not trashed out ) est cost per year $7/9000. Per year (enjoy every expensive moment of ownership ) be sure to ask your dealer if he might lease , or garrantee some kind of value 1/2/3 yrs later if you maintain the sled in excellent condition ! The value will probably be less than stock ! I have had such a bad experience with one of the top ( Boondocker dealers ) he even charge me to take the sled from his shop to his testing area $150. Plus $150. To test ride it and make adjustments to fuel controller ! After all I have only purchased five new sleds from this dealer ! I can only hope you have a better experience ( check resale values on used turbo sleds in your local market ( pretend you have what ever Sled in perfect condition and call around to see if you can get anyone to take it in trade and how much! Best to insur leave in a parking lot in the bad part of town (with gas in it and key ). :) It was fun ,when it ran right ,but so was my old girl friend !:)

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
I think he was just thinking the 900 had lots of power like a turbo would have, but was not considering one. You are right about turbos though, their resale is horrible and the cost of ownership off the charts!

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Ya he was just telling you he had not rode one

He is coming off an 08 M1000 ported light weight 162 and could not believe the difference in power. I love do demos on these sled its just fun to see the reaction when they get a chance to ride them.

Thanks Bryan "anziconda" for the post.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
All I can say is WOW!! If you haven't tried one of these, I'd reconsider!! I've personally never ridden a two stroke turbo, but these sleds are the most awesome machines I've ever threw a leg over!! We rode the 13 900's and I ordered a 14 800 version as the 900 is more sled than I need for a couple years!!
Also want to say a special thank you to Kevin with m&m in Preston Idaho!! Awesome guy to deal with, and one HELL of a rider!!! I drove almost 6 hrs to make all this happen, and it was 120% worth every mile/minute of my time.
That's all folks

This along with other peeps endorsements have made my decision. Been watching for a while and the complaint line is nonexistent. I absolutely think this is the best way to go in this sport now days. I spend way too much $$ every season on goodies and this one is all set plus an extra $500 for some more bling from bdx, Livin in a dream and less than a $100 extra bucks a month for financing!!! No brainer. Can't wait to see the demos, any word from TRF?

D

dropitbuster

Nov 28, 2007
Terrace B.C.
Any changes planned for the 14 Pro-lite compared to the 13? Any chances of a 'darker' version if you don't like orange? Is the price the same or is there snowcheck pricing?

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Colors

Any changes planned for the 14 Pro-lite compared to the 13? Any chances of a 'darker' version if you don't like orange? Is the price the same or is there snowcheck pricing?

SNOW CHECK PRICE until 5/1/2013
________________800HO___________900HO
B/O & G/W-153: $ 15,699.00 $17.699.00
B/O & G/W-162: $ 15,999.00 $17,999.00
BLACK LTD -153: $17,199.00 $19,199.00 1200 More

Included in snow check is $500.00 of BDX cash used for accessories or shipping.
Tether
Knee Pads
Ice Scratchers
Anti-Stab Kit
MMsports Bumper
LED light
With Snow Check

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Post Video

That's all folks

Hope he post video

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
This is my point...these sleds aren't turbos!!! I only wanted people to know that I've never ridden a two stroke turbo for comparison sake.Im sure a good running two stroke turbo would out pull one of these (it should!)but, for me personally, I couldn't imagine riding something with more power than one of these prolites. Another thing to think about...I haven't had much luck with local sled dealers. Kevin lives for these sleds, he's who I want to have for technical support with my next sled purchase. He honestly cares about the product and knows these things inside and out. Just make any effort you can to demo one of these for a great experience. Just know the test ride will probably cost you around 17,000$:face-icon-small-hap
I turboed a 2010 m-8 $21000. Can't sell it ? Comments as a used sled ( I'd rather have stock) excellent condition not trashed out ) est cost per year $7/9000. Per year (enjoy every expensive moment of ownership ) be sure to ask your dealer if he might lease , or garrantee some kind of value 1/2/3 yrs later if you maintain the sled in excellent condition ! The value will probably be less than stock ! I have had such a bad experience with one of the top ( Boondocker dealers ) he even charge me to take the sled from his shop to his testing area $150. Plus $150. To test ride it and make adjustments to fuel controller ! After all I have only purchased five new sleds from this dealer ! I can only hope you have a better experience ( check resale values on used turbo sleds in your local market ( pretend you have what ever Sled in perfect condition and call around to see if you can get anyone to take it in trade and how much! Best to insur leave in a parking lot in the bad part of town (with gas in it and key ). :) It was fun ,when it ran right ,but so was my old girl friend !:)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Just to be clear, they come with a one year warranty in the posted price? If you want more warranty that costs extra?

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Kevin,

Are you going to be at the Spokane 2014 Preview of sleds on Monday April 1st? Just curious........me and a handfull of buddies are going to be heading up to check the sleds out and was hopefull there might be a Pro-lite there to take a look at. Thanks for your time.........

Dave

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
You live in the tri cities?

I have one there you can look at.

Do you know a seed farmer Jason Miller
Hymark farms

Kevin,

Are you going to be at the Spokane 2014 Preview of sleds on Monday April 1st? Just curious........me and a handfull of buddies are going to be heading up to check the sleds out and was hopefull there might be a Pro-lite there to take a look at. Thanks for your time.........

Dave

K
Just wanted to also ditto what "Anziconda" said about the Pro-lite. I was also able to demo a Pro-lite along with Kevin and Bryan "Anziconda" that day.

It is the REAL DEAL! It is the funnest sled I have ever ridden. It has monster torque on the bottom, and is quick revving on the top end. It just continues to build track speed regardless of how steep or long the hill is. From the vids that Bryan posted, you can see one of the hills that we played on. The only other time I have felt that kind of power is when I rode a friends turbo. But that power came on slower, as you had to build boost first. It did not have the instant power of the Pro-lite. The "fun-factor" for me is a lot higher than the turbo I rode. Any mogul or bump you wanted to jump off of, or pull the front end on, you just squeeze the throttle and the power is right there.

I started the day riding the 162, and thought wow, what a fun sled. Later on we traded sleds, and for me that is when I saw how great the Pro-lite is. For my size the 153 is hands down the sled to get. It is so much easier/funner to ride. ( I'm 5'8" 155lbs)

I thought that I wanted to buy a turbo, but now after riding the pro-lite, I know what I want. It has the power of any pump-gas turbo with out the additional weight. Any time that you want to pull the front end up, you just give some throttle and hold on. To top it all off, the sled has killer looks. Kevin also knows the in's and outs of this sled. If any of you have a chance, take a test ride. You will not be dissapointed. Just be warned, It may be an expensive ride.:face-icon-small-hap

Thanks Kevin, Bryan for the great day!

Kyle

Premium Features