• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ultra Custom Impulse Turbo Apex Plus Extra Sled! *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Ok, so I was going to build another Tapex but have too many projects going. Anyways, I want to add another bulkhead to the deal which will include the following:

Apex bulkhead (perfect)
CR Racing polished 174 tunnel
Brand new Ohlins front shocks
New Z Broz A Arms with oillite bushings
OFT steering bushings
Drop and roll chaincase for 3" track
3"x16"x174" Camo Extreme track (pretty rough, but would still work)

Pics coming

Price of the sled plus $1200 for all these extras, so $11,200 total. A arms and shocks alone are worth this so lots of free extras in this deal. Almost getting two for one!:face-icon-small-win

Last edited:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
New price! Will be riding tomorrow and Saturday if anyone wants a test ride. Serious parties only, cause once you ride it, you will want to buy it!!:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-sho:becky:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Still dropping!

Another price drop! $10,000

$1600 for the extra "sled"

Can be sold separately of course

Text or call with questions, 801-472-8992

Still plenty of snow for a test ride

Last edited:

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
HOLY S*&@! I can't believe this is even still for sale!!! between the turbo and rear suspension the rest is free!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
New Pics

Ok, so here are some pics of the other "sled". Not the greatest pics, but you get the idea.

I have added some stuff: handlebars, avid drivers, plastics, electrical, gas rack, etc,

Would like $1600 for everything. Not parting just yet.

chasis front clip.jpg chasis bars prologger.jpg chasis bars electrical.jpg chasis plastics.jpg chasis side track.jpg chasis side.jpg chasis tunnel.jpg

Last edited:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Still for sale. Have had a few PM's wondering if I still had it. The extra chassis is also available. We still have enough snow for a test ride too!:face-icon-small-sho

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
$10,500 for BOTH "sleds". Prologger in pic is gone. Everything else included. There is over $5K in parts on the chassis. Turbo alone would cost almost $10K. This is a great deal on a sled that will still climb with anything on the mountain.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Here is a video from last week here in Utah to show everyone she still runs great! Snow was awesome for April!:face-icon-small-sho

April snow... we never had it that good all year combined!!!! Bump for ya trav! even though the market on these sleds have slowed thats still a lot of machine for the money in anybody's book!

Id put that motor in a RZR before I let it go for any less!!!

Big Snowballz

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Would u please increase ur price, I would like to keep my wife around! And she should **** can me if I bought this..... Thanks :face-icon-small-hap tattoo bad *** sled

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Another summer price drop!

$10,000 for BOTH "sleds". Prologger in pic is gone. Everything else included. There is over $5K in parts on the chassis. Turbo alone would cost almost $10K. This is a great deal on a sled that will still climb with anything on the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features