• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Nytro*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
I have a 2008 Yamaha Nytro snowmobile, that has all the up grades, it has massive power so needs someone with more weight than my 150 lbs to hold it down. This sled is worth over $10K with all the add ons, asking $8K or option of trade for smaller sled preferably boosted Phazer.
MPI Super Charger stage II
280 HP with stage 2 add ons (fuel pump, etc)
OFT steering relocator
Shockwave secondary clutch adjuster
Timbersled front suspension
Prologger
Hood vents
After market CAN
Handlebar risers with Protaper bars
High wind shield with stock shorty to go along.
162" track
2002 miles

Located in Colorado.

attachment.php

attachment.php

scnytro1.jpg scnytro2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
said you were not selling it anymore?

Yes, rather than take an insane low ball offer I will keep it and not sell it. I removed it from the local listings for that reason. That and when my turbo Phazer gets here I may need to swap out some shocks.

I will leave it up here though in case someone recognizes a bargain and wishes to purchase it. If not I don't have to sell it.

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Strange you went to a 36" front I did this two years ago and everybody thought I was crazy.

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Strange you went to a 36" front I did this two years ago and everybody thought I was crazy.

As I am only 155 lbs and 5'8" the 36 front works perfect for me. Day and night diff in handling, I am not wore out anymore. At least from the steering but the damn supercharger wears out your arms trying to hang on....thats why it is for sale. I bought a turbo Phazer.

Supercharger can be sold off this sled complete with fuel system and prologger for 3k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features