• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can for 2012 M800

S

Sofa King

Nov 26, 2007
Revy
IMG_0067.jpg

500 Km on it
Smokies are always hot.

S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
I received an email last night saying:

They are going together, a few are going to ceramic coat on Friday.
Thank you for your patients; it is worth the wait.

So hopefully mid January they will be shipping out and that there's more then a few. That's my guess.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I received an email last night saying:

They are going together, a few are going to ceramic coat on Friday.
Thank you for your patients; it is worth the wait.

So hopefully mid January they will be shipping out and that there's more then a few. That's my guess.

That is correct from whatwe were told- at coting this week and shipping next weeK:face-icon-small-hap

S/C

T

Turd Boy

Jan 26, 2010
Sask.
I just put a D&D trail can on mine(not the barker) sound is awsome, not tinny sound, more of a deep rummble.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
There were somewhere in the sale HPS? Unfortunately I can not call them to find out as having difficulty speaking English :face-icon-small-dis

I believe Toniest is looking for a website of some one selling HPS.
Please post up any sites that sell HPS.

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
Sounds like Hps cans are shipping! Scott said I should have mine Friday! Just in time for the new snow!! Any body get one yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

T
Sep 1, 2011
Russia
It seems I can not try the HPS because of problems with the purchase of all the options I have discussed this HPS, Jaws and BMP Powder Lite are likely to buy the latter as to the form looks good and price is not expensive. I hope this is not an empty tradition of money, especially on Facebook's page says that they carried out tests on the dyno.

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
HPS fits really nice. Utilizes the spring mount on the chaincase side and doesn't use the one on the shock tower side. Has a nice flange to sit on the bellypan and doesn't hang out very much. About the same as stock.

According to my UPS scale the stock can weighs in at 21.1 lbs
HPS can comes in at a measley 4.55 lbs

Weight savings = 16.55 lbs

Sound wise, it sounds real good, but definitely quieter then the HPS for the 2010-2011 M8s. Very quiet. I wouldn't be surprised if under wide open throttle it was the same dB rating as stock. Has a much improved tone though.

I have the SLP silencer on mine and it weighs 8.6 lbs. I think the SLP is a little louder. Might pull the SLP off and put an HPS on eventually.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
UPS dropped off my HPS can today. Put it on right away and heading west tommorrow. Sounds good and fits nice. Much more quite than the can on my 10 M. Give it the test out in West Yellowstone.

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
Cutler can - just a bit louder and more bass than stock with no flat spots. Guys I rode with said that they could have mistaken it for a good sounding stocker.

Don't buy the Jaws can if you are looking for sound close to stock.:nono: Mine has a pretty good snarl at low RPM, that turns into an aggressive bark at WFO with the Jaws can.:shocked: But I like it.:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features