• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse Apex Standalone Race!

R

robb

Dec 23, 2007
what year is this sled and what kind of fuel cell. stock?

K

Kibbels

Dec 8, 2007
Red Deer, AB
Interested

Travis... I'm very interested... I will be at Yamafest... and if u are coming up the weekend after good excuse for me to go 2 weekends in a row...

I will PM or call as I still have your #

(PS I was the handle bar guy... How did the jackets fit).

ss

R

robb

Dec 23, 2007
Kicking tires ? I have a 174 nitro,mcx270, but i like.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Travis... I'm very interested... I will be at Yamafest... and if u are coming up the weekend after good excuse for me to go 2 weekends in a row...

I will PM or call as I still have your #

(PS I was the handle bar guy... How did the jackets fit).

ss

Jackets fit great! Thanks. How's it going?

skidawg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2006
Wausau, Wisc.
That's one heck of a good price. It's really to bad how much of a beating we all take, when we try to sell these sleds to build another one. Sometimes I think it would be cheaper to be on drugs. Good luck on your sale.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Can'y you just use this motor, skid, track and all the different parts for your Nypex build? Sad to get to that point, but why not pay yourself rather than taking a bath? I would have done just that if I hadn't been changing brands.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Can'y you just use this motor, skid, track and all the different parts for your Nypex build? Sad to get to that point, but why not pay yourself rather than taking a bath? I would have done just that if I hadn't been changing brands.

I would but I already have all those parts!:face-icon-small-win

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
TTT

I already have two big turbo apexs but ur driving me crazy lookin at this thing for the money.. How to justify having three? Hmm I'm thinkin I'm thinkin... Let me save you a few more weeks of misery slowly decreasing the price, throw everything in and deliver to Revy next trip $10,000 total Lmao

Premium Features