• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOR SALE: BLUE Klim valdez size LARGE & Klim Free Ride pants size LARGE TALL! **SOLD*

M
Sep 13, 2008
River Falls, WI
FOR SALE: BLUE Klim valdez size LARGE & Klim Free Ride pants size LARGE TALL! **SOLD*

up for sale i have an early model version klim valdez jacket in a LARGE in blue and 3 or 4 year old pair of klim free ride pants in a size LARGE TALL. both are being dry cleaned as we speak so the are fresh for the new owner. both top and bottom are in good shape, jacket had a few small dirt/grease marks on the front from trail side repairs but cleaners said should come right out. pants have about 1/2" slit in the very bottom of one of the pant legs, probably from tunnel grips. still very nice and extremely functional because they are klim, only reason i am selling is sold blue sled, and bought all black sled and i bought matching '10 klim valdez and togwotee bibs in black, thats all. i would really prefer to sell as a package. will post pics once i get them back from cleaners. asking $400 obo. thanks matt

Last edited:
M
Sep 13, 2008
River Falls, WI
pics of klim gear

here are the pics of my gear. as you can see the stuff us still in really nice condition, just got back from the cleaners. as you can see with the pic of the tiny slit next to my finger nail at the very bottom of the right leg, nothing to worry about, might even have been like that for a while never really looked til i sent to the cleaners. thanks for looking. matt

IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0031.jpg IMG_0032.jpg IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0036.jpg IMG_0037.jpg

Premium Features