• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets get this new IOWA FORUM going!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Hi everyone,

I would like to get some of our short track friends to join us here. I live in SW Iowa and there is alot of good places to ride here in the great state of Iowa. I will be adding some links to some of the clubs that are located here in Iowa. I look forward to meeting new people and am here if anyone has any questions. Post away with some ideas of what we need and tell all your friends to come on over and join the fun.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I have added a couple things to this forum to get things off the ground. I added the DNR one, because this will give people from out of state info on regulations, license fees, ect. Please look at the links to club websites. It will show what projects they have coming up to expand or changes to current trails, fees to join there club, ect. I have found this in the past to be very helpful.

Post away!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

Last edited:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Iowa, we dont snowmobile in Iowa, we go to Wyoming. But cool though, welcome fellow Iowegens.:face-icon-small-hap

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I know alot of the people around here ride the snowies, but we still have a nice group here in SW Iowa that still ditch bang.

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
only if you got to go north there will be some nice snow there. I have some good snow here every year but hate the windy that move the snow away!

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
hahaha...just had to say it. Being as I am a former Iowa resident I felt compelled. I remember my dad being on S&R in Denison when I was a kid. I sure wish we got snow like the ole Iowa days!

I dont remember there is S&R in denison or what is S&R??? I live near denison

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
steelman, do I know you? I don't believe I have ever met you on the forum, but your sled looks familiar.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Want to hear your thought's!!!

I will be looking for ideas for this forum, If you have something that you would like to see here or an idea, please post and we will talk about it. If you would like, we can add a sticky and talk about it there. That way it would not clog the rest of the forum.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
We are still looking for ideas on the forum.:face-icon-small-hap Put your thinking cap's on and throw us some ideas!!!!! If you want to PM us first and get our thoughts, send them over. Let's make this forum a hot topic!!!!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features