• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TURBO KITS---$2500

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Pull your truck load into a parking lot somewhere, post the address/date/time for meeting and see how much money you can make. And bring lots of body guards...

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
There were more than 5 orders and some have been shipped and until the issues are revised the remaining kits won't be sent out.

If you have a problem with me by sending 25 bad reps to me then it looks like you have some issues.

What?!?!?! you have 5 orders , most paid for and havent shipped 1 !!!! OMG you are useless , less than useless. Did you ever work for PSI , is your name Bruce??

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Oh my hell that was a good laugh.........Really?

Jeeez Dave, WTF is your deal? Are you trying to look like an idiot or something?

Last thing the forum needs is a broke schmuck like you trying to peddle stuff on a pay to play forum. Get real. Your a loser.

You don't even have the money to put together kits you already sold and got paid for. :face-icon-small-con Am I the only person that see's anything wrong with that?

I say this as a man who runs a business that has six zero's haning off the azz end of the bank account annually . Go away. You have no business being in the sled business. Or any real business for that matter.

Your product is pure VAPORWARE. You are a theif and a scum bag. You stole peoples money. You are nothing more or any better than some punk crack addict stealing stuff and hauling it to the pawn shop for a pay day.

Go get a real job and pay back your dues you lazy a hole.

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
There were more than 5 orders and some have been shipped and until the issues are revised the remaining kits won't be sent out.

I don't understand why you will not ship the kits out till you have the charge box revised? why not ship the kits and make everybody happy, just makes it look like you do not have the parts to ship

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Big man with big bank account, good for you. That makes you one of the best. Probably can't tune or ride what you have anyway. Wonder if your mommy and daddy set you up in your triumphant lifestyle? Or maybe you just married rich?? From what I have seen with people with your wealth is they fuc*ed someone along the way to the pot of gold.

Oh my hell that was a good laugh.........Really?

Jeeez Dave, WTF is your deal? Are you trying to look like an idiot or something?

Last thing the forum needs is a broke schmuck like you trying to peddle stuff on a pay to play forum. Get real. Your a loser.

You don't even have the money to put together kits you already sold and got paid for. :face-icon-small-con Am I the only person that see's anything wrong with that?

I say this as a man who runs a business that has six zero's haning off the azz end of the bank account annually . Go away. You have no business being in the sled business. Or any real business for that matter.

Your product is pure VAPORWARE. You are a theif and a scum bag. You stole peoples money. You are nothing more or any better than some punk crack addict stealing stuff and hauling it to the pawn shop for a pay day.

Go get a real job and pay back your dues you lazy a hole.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Can I get one? I will pay twice as much and you can ship it in two years?

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Big man with big bank account, good for you. That makes you one of the best. Probably can't tune or ride what you have anyway. Wonder if your mommy and daddy set you up in your triumphant lifestyle? Or maybe you just married rich?? From what I have seen with people with your wealth is they fuc*ed someone along the way to the pot of gold.

What do you want to bet i did more work this week than you have done all year so far? Maybe even last year too. LOL... You think the check just shows up in the bank there peaches?

You truly have no clue. I guess thats why you cant even sell toy parts? And probably why your broke and won't give joshua his money back. To all the people that spend countless dollars on sled stuff. You can't make it work. All you do is put stuff in a box, thats it! The tape gun and lifting it off the bench is your biggest challange, which it must be a tremendous one, you only moved like 3 kits? Dont give the poor ol me i'm a one man cant do anything deal. Theres' more turbo sleds within a 5 mile radius of my house that you've probably ever even seen in your life.

Come out to the farm hoss and i'll show you what real work and a real living is all about.

Far as i (and probably the rest of snowest) can tell your just a keyboard jockey with bernie madoff tendencies.

I'm not the best dave. Not by any means. I just wanted to point out that i think your pond scum. You are a theif. What part of that can you not wrap your head around?

You stole someone elses money. Sounds like Joshua had a turn of situation and could use his money back. Which is probably lucky for you. Because if i had to guess, if he did have the ability to lawyer up, he would, and take the sorry scumbag you are to court.

We actually earned our deal Dave, something you know nothing about. exactly how hard is it to box up parts and UPS them out?

How bout you man up and pay the guy already. What exactly did you blow his money on? booze? drugs? gambling? Anything else illegal?

You sure talk a big story for a guy who can't deliver squat. I think that funny as hell that you think i cant tune or ride. Exactly how many miles did you ride again this year?

Far as tuning, you must obiviously suck because you couldn't even figure out that your setup was garbage. Lots of seat time there eh? Really solid setup. So awesome that they dont even run. You cant even read Mikuni main jets Dave, I heard about you sending all the wrong jets for Wy-Doo's sled. Your template sucked too. That sounds like some mad tuning and fab skillz there Dave.

What's the excuse now, still waiting on a welder, Even a dumb cow milker like me dave knows how to run a heli-arc and weld some alumium together. It isn't rocket science, but then again, that would require you to actually work. You haven't even bought a membership here yet big cheif? Whats up with that big time?

You are the definition of a tool. You reap what you sow David. Your a punk and a scam artist. I can't believe you haven't been arested yet? Above $5k is grand theft Davey.

How about you take the first step to recovery from being a tool, pay up sucker. Does your wife know your a theif?

Joshua: go get a lawyer and clean this guy out. Maybe some time in the Clink will make dave a better person, instead of just another common theif.

kyler25

Lifetime Membership
Jul 27, 2009
Burley, Idaho
What a Guy!

Good Ole Dave. U obviously have a big bank account now with all the money you have stolen. U cant tune or ride what you got either because u have nothing. Your mommy and Daddy obviously didnt teach you anything but how
to steal and be dumb enough to begin another post to try to rip off more people. And I love your last sentence........" From what I have seen with people with your wealth is they fuc*ed someone along the way to the pot of gold.[/) LOL Dave you just described yourself you dip sh.t! Pay your debts, they dont want your kits anymore.

L

lookup

Nov 26, 2007
sheridan wy
i want 2 kits send them out and then i will send the money the turbo kit i got last fall was handled like that

Premium Features