• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK 2011 Pricing???

S

super6

Feb 5, 2008
pricing

I heard (from a good source) it will be $10K ish in the spring and Polaris will be really rolling out the carpet for those who pre-order (do they still call it Snow Check?). Then, in the fall it will be $13K or so...

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
If the Ski-Doo and Yamaha prices are any indication, you better have good credit. $13500 for the new Summit Freestyle. ouch!

I heard (from a good source) it will be $10K ish in the spring and Polaris will be really rolling out the carpet for those who pre-order (do they still call it Snow Check?). Then, in the fall it will be $13K or so...

I can't imagine a snow check would be $3,000 difference. That is insane.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Here is what I was told...MSRP will not be decided until the dealers meeting...apparantly they decide what MSRP is? Most will sell theirs for that and some decide to take less profit and sell for less probably trying to sell more. I was told it should be close to last years price tho...

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Anybody know if polaris is going to have a 600 are 700 pro rmk?

T

Tanman

Mar 23, 2009
Ketchikan , AK
as of now its all speculation until march 8th, when the snowcheck opens up. Get your dealer then for all the official specs, and purchasing info

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
Here is what I was told...MSRP will not be decided until the dealers meeting...apparantly they decide what MSRP is? Most will sell theirs for that and some decide to take less profit and sell for less probably trying to sell more. I was told it should be close to last years price tho...

Same thing I heard. Waiting for the dealers meeting. As soon as they are back it's game on... I'm snow-checking one! lol

208_RMK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
Idaho
MSRP could be as high as $12,999. But who the hell pays MSRP. Its who you are who you know. Probably get one between 10,000-11,000 I'm guessing:face-icon-small-hap

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I know we can all negotiate with the dealers... but if it came down to it, I would be willing to pay 14gs for that bad mammerjammer! :flame::hail:

Better not let them catch you saying that or that is exactly what they will be charging.

In all reality it would be in Polaris' best interest to sell these things CHEAP to regain all the customers they have lost over the last couple years... Think about it, in this economy a lot of people are hurting as it is and every dollar counts. With the fact that Polaris OWNS the ATV market, it would be in their best interest to cut the sledders a break to win them back... that is a lot of $$,$$$ after all!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
It would be really cool if Polaris did some sort of "loyalty rebate" on the sleds. Even if it were $500 that would be a good gesture. So if you bought a 2005 or recent sled from a dealer (so your name was attached to the VIN) you would get the rebate. That would be the 900 to recent. I'm sure they won't do this because they will have the hot sled next year.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
It would be really cool if Polaris did some sort of "loyalty rebate" on the sleds. Even if it were $500 that would be a good gesture. So if you bought a 2005 or recent sled from a dealer (so your name was attached to the VIN) you would get the rebate. That would be the 900 to recent. I'm sure they won't do this because they will have the hot sled next year.

I like this idea. I'd like to add an even more unlikely promo. A loaner to use for if/when yours goes down.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I like this loyalty rebate thingy! I've got 5 Polaris sleds and my newest one is a 2005. I think I need a different one now.
:face-icon-small-hap

208_RMK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
Idaho
Some make crummy deals, it makes up for those who get great deals. Pick which pool you want to be in.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features