• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D Custom Turbo Werx Explaination

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Why do you care ,Bludu?

why? because you don't care that dave is f'ing in the azz. someone has to care so why not me? because dave sure don't give a fawk because he has $5000 of yours. think about it, it don't take that long to get a kit shipped unless he never had a kit to begin with. i know for a fact that some of the parts in the kit dave is waiting will never be delivered to him which in turns that you won't get your kit for a while yet. i can't imagine how you must feel in the dead of winter waiting for a kit and can't ride.

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Well, first of all, I didnt send Dave $5000,not even close! Secondly,it is a shatty year here for snow,so it is a good year to be waiting. Finally,if it doesnt pan out, then rest assured, I will deal with it accordingly:D But you know what, I am not even thinking that far ahead yet. You wanna know why.....well I'm not gonna tell ya:D:D:DLMFAO!!!!!

The only reason I even answer your posts is because you make me laugh. If you care so freakin much then YOU refund everyone their money and make em all happy. If someone spent their last 5K on a kit and they need it back to survive,then they have their priorities all messed up.The rest of us will deal with it as we see fit.

Ta Ta for now:beer;

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
why? because you don't care that dave is f'ing in the azz. someone has to care so why not me? because dave sure don't give a fawk because he has $5000 of yours. think about it, it don't take that long to get a kit shipped unless he never had a kit to begin with. i know for a fact that some of the parts in the kit dave is waiting will never be delivered to him which in turns that you won't get your kit for a while yet. i can't imagine how you must feel in the dead of winter waiting for a kit and can't ride.

Yes, and we've all known how you feel from your post after post. Quit stirring the $hit and grow up. You've got nothing invested here and all the players are big boys. Now that I've said that ONCE, I won't need to repost the same thing.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
This is not good, thought Dave was taking care of his customers. I think that every guy on Snowest has a right to have a opinion on this. Back in June we heard nothing but Jake and Dave trumping up thier product, shiit Gus was even yapping about it. Alot of guys did or were going to buy thier product based on the obvious lies that were being told.

If all the members of Snowest turn a blind eye to this, what kind of community is this then. This just undermines the quality businesses that are on this site. It's rather annoying that Snowest let's this happen. Jake is a moderator on this site he made promises on the site that oviously were lies, not good on Snowest magazine.

This was posted Dec 8/09. Brutal

We have the R&D Custom Turbo Werx turbo systems for Skidoo snowmobiles! These are ultra high quality turbo kits built to the highest standards and do not requre you to hack up your sled. We gaurantee spot on performance and you will not be dissapointed! The kits produce big power and are very very consistent throughout all kinds of conditions and boost levels. Turn the boost down and ride tight trees and gnarly boondocking, or turn it up and go play with the best in the big mountains!

Drop me a PM on here, an email at jbarker_777@hotmail.com or give me a call at 1-509-846-9721

Let us help your Doo perform to levels you have only been able to dream about!

Jake Barker
Barker Motorsports

Last edited:
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
What's to expalin?? If that's the way Gus feels then so be it. Everyone is speculating and dreaming up their own nightmares. I can't say anything publicly or personally without it being taken out of context and people coming to thier own conclusions. I tell the truth and people are pissed. I will focus on the paying customers and deal with them and as far as all the whiners who have no financial investment in this, then they can go get screwed. I guess the forums *** whippin is due for me because last year it was Turbo Performance. A lot of pissed off people from dealing with them and now it's my turn.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I feel the paying customers have a right to complain, anyone else can suck eggs. What kind of lies were posted here? I am trying to take care of my customers. I'm still here. Not going anywhere.

Dave

This is not good, thought Dave was taking care of his customers. I think that every guy on Snowest has a right to have a opinion on this. Back in June we heard nothing but Jake and Dave trumping up thier product, shiit Gus was even yapping about it. Alot of guys did or were going to buy thier product based on the obvious lies that were being told.

If all the members of Snowest turn a blind eye to this, what kind of community is this then. This just undermines the quality businesses that are on this site. It's rather annoying that Snowest let's this happen. Jake is a moderator on this site he made promises on the site that oviously were lies, not good on Snowest magazine.

This was posted Dec 8/09. Brutal

G
Apr 23, 2008
You queens of the stone age ''

I have no stake in the failings or profits of any system.
My feelings or endorsment of a system is no different than dynotech.

You would blame Dynotech for the demise of PSI, ?? if thats your mentallity then good luck to those holding your hands when you ride. Dave had a video, a pitch and a promise .
Like you I fell for the whole deal, Faulting my endorsement would be as wrong as Congradulting me for the failed aerochargers that are so plentifull.( told you so).. or the switch to Garretts,,..

Trust is something I give everyone a first chance at,, I see know that High roller or whoever that really is ( christopher thank you ), has some agendas to try to push forward..

good riding to you all.

Gus

H

High Roller

Really??????

You queens of the stone age ''

I have no stake in the failings or profits of any system.
My feelings or endorsment of a system is no different than dynotech.

You would blame Dynotech for the demise of PSI, ?? if thats your mentallity then good luck to those holding your hands when you ride. Dave had a video, a pitch and a promise .
Like you I fell for the whole deal, Faulting my endorsement would be as wrong as Congradulting me for the failed aerochargers that are so plentifull.( told you so).. or the switch to Garretts,,..

Trust is something I give everyone a first chance at,, I see know that High roller or whoever that really is ( christopher thank you ), has some agendas to try to push forward..

good riding to you all.

Gus

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
redline.jpg

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Wow everything has really gone to ****!! I know Gus has been contacted by people in the past due to the delivery of the kits and I will be the first to say that is not fair to him as he has/had zero financial interest in this business. Leave him out of this!!

Now I have moderation going on on my posts when there should be moderation on others. I know why the post was revised and I think Gus feels betrayed by this behaviour. I can see why this website is going tits up.

More kits to ship and hopefully I will bail off this site.

Dave

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wow everything has really gone to ****!! I know Gus has been contacted by people in the past due to the delivery of the kits and I will be the first to say that is not fair to him as he has/had zero financial interest in this business. Leave him out of this!!

Now I have moderation going on on my posts when there should be moderation on others. I know why the post was revised and I think Gus feels betrayed by this behaviour. I can see why this website is going tits up.

More kits to ship and hopefully I will bail off this site.

Dave

Dave, just get these guy's money back or ship them a turbo kit. This will solve all your problems. Your problem is not Snowest or me or anyone else, it's the non existant turbo kts you are selling.:bolt:

I know how your customers feel Dave, been there done that.

Last edited:
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
That is what I have been doing. It's all the speculation and pm's being sent around bringing people's suspicion up. I am committed to this project and will get those people taken care of. People keep fueling each other's fire.

Dave

Dave, just get these guy's money back or ship them a turbo kit. This will solve all your problems. Your problem is not Snowest or me or anyone else, it's the non existant turbo kts you are selling.:bolt:

I know how your customers feel Dave, been there done that.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Well if some are just biitchin to get a rise, I apologize.

Last edited:
Premium Features