• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D kit installed

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
Im not putting you on trial Sledrush. I just find it interesting when someone calls me and tells me that they seen Halverson in Souix Falls on Sat. morning and you claim he was at the snowies tuning your sled.. My opinion on why you started this thread is to buy Halverson some more time before people come looking for him. Did you ride that sled last weekend?? MAYBE, I hope you did.. If you did, I hope it ran well.. Do I think you rode that sled? NOPE..... Just my opinion tho. None of this would have ever started if Halverson would have came thru on his kits. Its pretty obvious that he is scrambling trying to figure out what to do.. He wont return phone calls, he wont return emails, he wont return PM's. He wont even reply to any threads on here.. Triple7 also vanished into thin air.. Are they both scared to come on here now and tell these people that paid them 5 grand for kits that they didnt really buy anything? I think the answer to that is, YES THEY ARE...........

Well I understand everyones frustration here.If you need further proof though,just ask Brandon and Cameron Chimenti.We all partied with them on Sat.night.

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
It's not really my business to say,but as far as Dave goes,I think he knows that everyone is tired of hearing the two week thing,and doesn't want to make anymore promises untill he has all of the pieces in hand.I just told everyone about my experience.That doesn't mean that Dave paid me to get everyones hopes up,or give anyone the impression that their stuff is coming soon.That is between you and Dave.I told everyone on here that I waited just as long as everyone else,and was frustrated as well.I have my kit installed,if you all need even further proof,I will put it up against a TM8 this weekend and share the video afterwards.:beer;

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Seems like every year or so there is some vendor that comes on here with a big in-your-face marketing hubbub and then...... RADIO SILENCE.....

3 mos later the real story comes out and they've flatline'd, lied to everyone, stolen customer cash and we get the ol' poor me story..

I'm NOT saying that is what has happened here, and I hope that isn't the case - but it sure has the tell-tale signs of another spring surprise. No communication = no confidence.

MD.

Last edited:
N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Where do you get your information??? do you have proof...did you take pictures...did you verify it was Dave with a DNA sample. You sure go out of your way to soil a positive post considering it appears you have zero involvement with R&D or his kits. Sledrush posted pics...i've posted pics of mine on numerous occasions. Your opinions of What you think this post is about is only a true indication of the kind of person you are because I couldnt even dream up half the XXXX your posting.

Im not putting you on trial Sledrush. I just find it interesting when someone calls me and tells me that they seen Halverson in Souix Falls on Sat. morning and you claim he was at the snowies tuning your sled.. My opinion on why you started this thread is to buy Halverson some more time before people come looking for him. Did you ride that sled last weekend?? MAYBE, I hope you did.. If you did, I hope it ran well.. Do I think you rode that sled? NOPE..... Just my opinion tho. None of this would have ever started if Halverson would have came thru on his kits. Its pretty obvious that he is scrambling trying to figure out what to do.. He wont return phone calls, he wont return emails, he wont return PM's. He wont even reply to any threads on here.. Triple7 also vanished into thin air.. Are they both scared to come on here now and tell these people that paid them 5 grand for kits that they didnt really buy anything? I think the answer to that is, YES THEY ARE...........

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
where the fawk is dave. why did he send you 2 guys that are affilated with dave to cover his back. if dave had any balls what so ever he would be here defending his kits and tell his customers what the hold up is. if he really was in the snowies for the weekend that tells me he still doesn't have faith in his kit and really doing R&D on the dollar of some peeps that bought kits. i think he will come through but it ain't right the way he is screwing his customers and i don't see him selling to many more kits

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
It's not really my business to say,but as far as Dave goes,I think he knows that everyone is tired of hearing the two week thing,and doesn't want to make anymore promises untill he has all of the pieces in hand.I just told everyone about my experience.That doesn't mean that Dave paid me to get everyones hopes up,or give anyone the impression that their stuff is coming soon.That is between you and Dave.I told everyone on here that I waited just as long as everyone else,and was frustrated as well.I have my kit installed,if you all need even further proof,I will put it up against a TM8 this weekend and share the video afterwards.:beer;

I'm glad Dave got your kit out and is running awsome! So when excatly did you purchase your kit?

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
I saw the kit at the snow show in Denver and liked what I saw.After talking to Dave and his friend about the kit for about half an hour,I had to have one.

3J

Dec 11, 2007
Saskatchewan
Somthing to consider. I talked with Dave Mnoday Jan 11/10. He returned my call and had a very positive conversation. I ordered a kit in early Nov. Remember good things take time. I willing to wait for something good.

i really want to buy a kit from dave. But from what i hear i better go to his shop and wait for it to be built then pay. I am only 4 hours away so i could. just couldn't wait that long for it like everyone else. I;m not that easy goin, my customers want a fast and good job. and i expect the same, i don't get a penny till the job is done and the customer approves. Makes ya hustle and do it right the first time. wish i could get halfdown on a job and the rest when i finish it, i'd have more bank roll than WELLS FARGO!!!!! CrZY chit. HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR EVERYONE.

S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
Love to see you guys hook up with them other fellas and get some good comparison vid.....it would be really nice to see 2 t-xps with equal boost and diiferent kits go at it in the mtns. How far apart are you guys?

Yea that would be sweet.Just for fun.We're about 6 hrs away.The next time I ride the snowies,I will post and see if any TXP's will be there.

Premium Features