• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOW!!! Oft Racing Big Nutz Axle!!!! (too bad I dont have any)

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Just got a package at the door...WOW!!!!!!!

the Pics do NOT do justice to this piece of art!!!!

IMG_0213Medium.jpg

IMG_0211Medium.jpg

IMG_0209Medium.jpg

IMG_0214Medium.jpg

Cannot wait to install them!!!

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
that is pics of mine...I am getting the rails p-coated, so once those are done, I will post all the pics of it...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
no...sorry, read it the other way...no, it is not installed...should take a couple days for pcoating, and then it is easy cheesy to slap back in...oh yeah, and miss michelley sending me parts too...

B

brad952

Mar 8, 2009
Got my Axle and wheels sitting here ready to go in. Just need some free time to get it all back together. My phone camera sucks. Very happy with the OFT parts.

Brad

OFT Axle.jpg

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Are ya done yet? :D

Nope, have not had time to think sledding, work thing gets in the way sometimes :)

should have rails done by monday or tuesday would be my guess, then things start all coming together...

C

chris587

Dec 24, 2007
Pierre, SD
Sorry for the delay!

I don't normally wander into Yammi country, but since I have the axle and wheels on my Cat, I'll chime in. Rode 5 days in Laramie in 4' of Pow and probably 100 miles in the Black Hills on the trails and the wheels and axle performed flawless! The track seems to roll more free and I have the track set very loose with no wandering. Plus they look great and I get complements everywhere! Thanks OFT! :beer;:beer;

Premium Features