• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Nytro , 162, Van Amburg

H

Hangtime

Dec 2, 2007
2008 Turbo Nytro .
Miles ?? around 2000 getting out of storage this week
Van Amburg boondocker Tunnel , sweet -Nice to have the heat on outer running board and killer big rear cooler !
Mc- Express turbo system
Camo extreme 162x2.5
Ice age rails
Cat rear big wheels
Timbersled rear suspension
Fox floats up front
Simmons Gen 2's and stock
Boost controller
Wahls drives - ( no problems)
Anti stab kit ( Racin station )
Hand guards

If interested send me an email for pics .. I'll take some fresh pics this weekend . abcoplum@yahoo.com

$22,000.00 may consider 09 M8 or HCR on partial trade

Live in Esko, Mn

Lookin to slow down a bit , none of my riding buddies have stepped up .. only taking one to two trips a year.... Won't give away ..

D
Nov 26, 2007
Good luck at that price. Drop it about 7k and you will be in the ball park. I know its not what you want to hear but its the truth....:beer;

H

Hangtime

Dec 2, 2007
Turbo Nytro

Being I don't need to sell it .. to you drinkwyo, I'll let it go for $24,000... each dumb comment warrants a $2000 surcharge ...

D
Nov 26, 2007
I was stating the truth. No body in their right mind is going to give 22 grand for that sled. Not when you can buy them for 12-14 grand. Sorry to hurt your feelings flatlander.:cool:

H

Hangtime

Dec 2, 2007
Don't worry you didn't hurt my feelings or my wallet. Why don't you find something better to do ? Your a prime example why I spend so little time on this forum ..

D
Nov 26, 2007
Hanger, if I buy this for 24, will you throw in some free riding lessons? I have a pretty outdated snowmobile...Not sure if I could hold onto this one of yours. Also does it come with spare plugs and a belt? OH, and a cover? Thanks

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
Don't worry you didn't hurt my feelings or my wallet. Why don't you find something better to do ? Your a prime example why I spend so little time on this forum ..

Drinkwyo isn't tryin to be a dick. I sold my sled end of season two years ago now and it had 400miles on it. It cost me $35k and I only got $19k out of it. I only rode it for four weekends out west. It's never good news especially in these times. Good luck with the sale though and hopefully when I get out of school I will get back into the sport and I will consider a sled like yours.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska

Drinkwyo isn't tryin to be a dick. I sold my sled end of season two years ago now and it had 400miles on it. It cost me $35k and I only got $19k out of it. I felt like I gave it away. I only rode it for four weekends out west. It's never good news especially in these times. Good luck with the sale though and hopefully when I get out of school I will get back into the sport and I will consider a sled like yours.

H

Hangtime

Dec 2, 2007
Thanks guys , like I said .. Don't need to sell it . the thrill is always there when I ride it , about the time I sell it and buy a regular sled ... I'll wish I would have kept it . Have a couple trips planned , so if it don't go .... O well !!!!!

Open to reasonable offers ....

Thanks Hangtime

H

Hangtime

Dec 2, 2007
Here are some pics ...

Thanks Hangtime

Open to offers, will take 09 or newer M8 on deal

Nytro pics 09 003.jpg Nytro pics 09 004.jpg Nytro pics 09 002.jpg Nytro pics 09 007.jpg Nytro pics 09 012.jpg

R
Nov 26, 2007
Saskatchewan
I dont think anyone was trying to dis your sled. But there is an 08 Nytro Turbo that has been on here for months. Started at $12G, now down to 11 and its still for sale. There just isnt a used market for a Nytro in that price range right now. Its a great looking sled but realistically they just are not bringing big money right now. The good thing is you dont need to sell it so no need to take the hit. By the looks of that thing I think you would be pretty disappointed with a stock M8 or any stock sled for that matter.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Hangtime, I sure hope you sell that thing........

You've kicked my butt way to often. That thing's ridiculous. We all have enjoyed the eighty mile an hour wheelies. I'm glad you're selling it. Maybe we can ride together again.

Owen

T

turbo nytro

Dec 14, 2008
Alberta
X2 just cuz drinkwo can't afford a real sled since he can't even post what he really rides other than it's SLOW on his profile . IT'S guy's like this that give sw a bad name....Look on his pf it say's not on sw just another wannna beeeeeeeeee .....

Good luck with the sale

Premium Features