• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Garmin Rino 130

A
Feb 27, 2009
Hey Guys,

I came across a Garmin 130 that I purchased back in spring of 2008. This unit has maybe seen the light of day 4 times if that. I've copied the info on the unit from Garmin's site for you guys to read about. Also, for the life of me, I can NOT find the box with all the accessories, so I all I have is the unit. I went on Garmin's site, and this is what is missing:

Belt Clip ( $12.99)
Wrist Strap ($1.70)
Serial interface Cable ($38.99)
Owners Manual($8.00)
Quick Start Guide ($8.00)

There is $70.00 of missing accessoires. The unit retails for $349.99. I'd like to sell it for $250.00 or best offer. The price of the unit with out the accessories would be $280.00,and I'm taking another $30.00 off. This unit is mint, nothing wrong with it, no damage, just missing the accessories. The main reason I'm selling this unit is that I need to get ride of some toys. I have a baby boy due May 12th 2009, a future musky hunter!

You can PM me , or email me at scottarman@yahoo.com

thanks guys , that is my unit in the pic below, so if you'd like a bigger or more pics, let me know and I can send them.

Keep tabs on your friends and keep your eye on the weather with Rino 130. This waterproof FRS/GMRS radio plus GPS navigator has a built-in barometric altimeter and electronic compass, NOAA weather radio, voice scrambler and vibrate mode for your wildest outdoor adventures.

Stay Aware of Your Surroundings
Rino 130’s barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise altitude, and its built-in electronic compass provides bearing information even while you're standing still. To help you keep tabs on changing weather conditions, Rino 130 has a built-in weather radio that scans for the nearest NOAA weather radio station. You can also set up a weather alert tone, so when your radio is on, it will alert you when a storm warning is being broadcast for your area.

Stay Secure
For extra-secure communication, Rino 130 can scramble your radio signal to secure it for your intended recipient. When you want to maintain silence, you can set your 130 to vibrate mode — especially helpful when you're hunting that big buck.

Find Your Friends
Like the rest of the Rino series, Rino 130 offers a Position Reporting feature so you can send your exact location to other Rino users in your group so they can see your position on the map page. And, because Rino is a standard FRS/GMRS radio, you can use it to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radio around.

Add More Detail
Rino 130 can save up to 500 of your favorite places in memory as waypoints so you can visit them later. The 130 also has a built-in Americas highway basemap and 24 megabytes (MB) of internal memory so you can load additional detailed maps from optional MapSource® products.

Garmin 130 thumbnail.jpg

Premium Features