• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade Custom LT Sandrail dualsport and $$ for turbo Apex

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Would anyone be interested in trading me a wicked Tapex, M8T, M1000T, M1200's, or TNytro for my sandrail? The more your sled is worth the less the cash difference obviously. Will consider any real offers and it may surprise you what I would be willing to let her go for but don't waste my time. This is a high $$ rail with the best of the best on it. I can send you all pics you could possibly need and a full list of everything it has on it. Build completed in Aug of 08 so barely any time on her! Few quick tidbits:

425 HP (pump gas)
Built Mendeola 2D trans w/cable shifter
22" travel
King rezzie shocks and King triple bypass shocks on all four corners
5 seater
comes with both offroad and dune tires

P.M. me with interests please.

I will also consider non-turbo's as well as Cat's and polaris rides

DSC02700.jpg DSC02703.jpg

J

JSCC

Nov 26, 2004
Huntsville,Ut
Todd, it better be one he!! of a machine to trade that with!

This is a sweet car. I rode in and have driven this Rail. Looks like someone is going to get a sweet deal....

P
Dec 2, 2007
rail

i got a 06 apex 310hp crracing built apex cr tunnel cr billet m-10 you name its got it give me your email what are you asking for yours

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
All that have PM'd.....I will get back with you tomorrow morning. ALL the sleds mentioned I am interested in.

My email is sako7mmstw@yahoo.com so I would like to see some pictures of your sleds. My wife is even in on this so lets make a deal!!!

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Thought I would go ahead and throw the list of whats on the rail. I know I missed afew things but this is the majority.

Dimensions:

Length: 16' 6"
Width: Front 88"
Width: Rear with paddle tires 100"
Width: Rear with transport tires 88"

Features:
* 1.5” 1020 DOM Frame done in Large Metal Flake midnight blue powder coat
* 1.5” Heavy Duty 4130 Chromoly Suspension done in powder coat chrome (Travel 18" Front / 20" Rear)
* King 2" Coilovers Front w/Billet Piggy Back and 2” triple bypass shocks
* King 2.5" Bypass Shocks rear w/Remote Reservoir and 2.5” triple bypass shocks
*425HP “Newstar” 3.6L DOHC all aluminum Cadillac V6 ( out of a CTS) with Turbonetics turbo. Capable of over 500HP with race gas.
* Bosch fuel Pump w/Billet Fuel pressure regulator, Filter (Fuel System on car is capable of supporting 700HP)
Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines
Billet Power steering, crank case (with filter), and coolant overflow reservoirs
* Mendola 2D Transmission that has every upgrade possible
* PBS Cable Shifter
* SACO Rack and Pinion
Power Steering (charlin Unit)
Jamar Pro X Disc Brakes and hubs Front and Rear (lifetime warranty against breaking)
CNC Dual Handle Cutting Brake
Jamar Pedals (Gas, Dual Resevior Brake and Clutch)
Aluminum 22 Gallon Gas Tank
Aluminum Hood, Side Panels, Roof, Center Console and WING TRUNK Done in Gloss Black with very slight blue flake powder coat
Autometer Gauges 2 5/8”, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Turbo Boost, and Volts
Mac Tools 5” Tach with Shift light
Extreme HD U-joint Axles powder coated chrome, tougher than 300M axles and handle more HP and greater angles
Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator with dual fans
4, 6” Dick Cepek 100W Baja Laser lights on front end
4, 6” KB Customs HID lights mounted in custom light bar
Buggy Whip
PRP Seats (Front buckets / Rear bench), Seats 5 people comfortably
5 Dj Saftey Seat Belts
Engine and Transmission Skid Plate
Built in skid plates under driver and all passengers
Rhino Lined aluminum floor panels
3 each Billet grab handles and foot holds in rear seat area
Billet adjustable grab handle for front passenger
Billet side mirrors and 3 panel rear view mirror
Cooler bracket and included cooler
Billet handheld GPS Mount
35” Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires mounted on Marsh Racing Beadlock Weels
33” Mickey Thompson Baja Pro dual use front tires mounted on Marsh Racing Beadlock Weels
Sand Tires Unlimited 16.50 Padla Trac paddle tires mounted on 5-star aluminum beadlock wheels
# Comes with transport tires (so you dont have to leave it on the expensive paddle tires and so it will fit in almost any trailer.)

Thought I would add a picture of the interior.

DSC02709.jpg

T

tbsfarms99

Dec 23, 2007
trade

I have a 07 m8 with twin turbos on it. What would think the difference would be???

C
Nice lookin machine, I bought a Banshee off of Todd last year, and it was everything he said it was. I'm from Canada so I was a little leary of buying a machine so far away, site unseen, but Todd was a great guy to deal with and honest. If your interested in this machine I can tell you it will be built right and will be everything he said it is. Good and honest guy to deal with.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Preston, Id.
How about a 07 Propane T-pex 174, I've got 28,500 into the build without
figuring in any of my labor.

I'm in preston and hauled the banshee up to St Anthony for capt jack, I
saw the buggy on ksl but can't remeber what you're asking.

let me know how much to trade

Mike @
208-852-3641

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Heck ya thats a good idea Mike, I get all the propane I want for free!!! I even know where you live so it would be easy. I delivered the Banshee to your house and drooled over your sled when you showed it to me then even though it was broke down LOL. You have a P.M. soon.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
It's all good Clint. I got your email you had sent and from the sounds of that day of riding I dont blaim ya. Just makes me want one that much more.

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
sh*t Mike thats all you need :rolleyes: another toy. Just be sure to leave your boy in the "will"

Also, thanks for returning my call you butt pirate.

Todd........im still pricing up your "order". Ive got actions for all of the above :devil:

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
sh*t Mike thats all you need :rolleyes: another toy. Just be sure to leave your boy in the "will"

Also, thanks for returning my call you butt pirate.

Todd........im still pricing up your "order". Ive got actions for all of the above :devil:

Nothing like some competition between friends. Tell him what the "Order" is for Nate! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE

Premium Features