• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08/09 509 sinister goggle photo shoot

J
Dec 15, 2007
Troy, MT
509 Films Brings to you the 08/09 SINISTER GOGGLE! Made for the Most EXTREME Conditions Tested by the Most EXTREME RIDERS On The PLANET! Don't Be left out in The Cold With Out "YOUR PAIR"! Go to 509films.com to Order the New 509 SINISTER GOGGLE. Available in Several Styles and Colors to choose from.
Photos of Team 509 Rider, Johnny O' featuring the Sinister Black W/ Clear Chrome Lens.

HPIM2357.jpg

HPIM2368.jpg

HPIM2367.jpg

HPIM2355.jpg

HPIM2366.jpg

HPIM2369.jpg

HPIM2371.jpg

08/09 509 SINISTER GOGGLE In Stock NOW!

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Did order a pair and received them about 2 weeks ago. And let me tell ya, these are just the best goggles I've ever had. FINALLY a company who's not afraid to put some extra foam on them ! I had to trim off some of it so my nose fits right in there ! The foam covers your cheecks and also fills that common empty space between the top opening of your helmet and your goggles. The removable nosepiece will be very iseful when really cold. Lens is a very good quality unit and the reflectiveness of them looks awesome. Price is right on the target considering the price of the other high end ski goggles.

Having tried MANY ski & MX goggles, these are the best ones I've owned. Most comfortable, best designed.

:D:D:D:D:D out of :D:D:D:D:D & two thumbs up.

You won't find a better pair of goggle for any wintersport. PERIOD.

I'm wearing them for snowboarding, don't want to ride my Crowbars anymore.

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
work it, work it...shake what your momma gave ya! haha, gog's look good, been thinking about myself a pair! :D:D

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
LMAO...looks great JOP. Tom is up playing in Revy and your advertising for him. Rode today with the new google. The new oversized foam fits perfect. Nice work 509!

Premium Features