• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Time to move on from the turbo D7

ez-ryder

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Dawson Creek B.C.
So now that it has been a few years which 13-15 turbo kit for the pro is best. Used turbo axys are out of my price range right now.

Mtnk have good mufflers and a good tune?
Turbo oil system was bad for motor off the start but was fixed?
Update made it same as a BD?

Do BD kits have altitude compensating abilities with the fuel tune? I'd like to have a tunnel exhaust.

I have rode a hm with a Vipec a few times. Runs really well
But I'd rather have a Garrett turbo

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
So now that it has been a few years which 13-15 turbo kit for the pro is best. Used turbo axys are out of my price range right now.

Mtnk have good mufflers and a good tune?
Turbo oil system was bad for motor off the start but was fixed?
Update made it same as a BD?

Do BD kits have altitude compensating abilities with the fuel tune? I'd like to have a tunnel exhaust.

I have rode a hm with a Vipec a few times. Runs really well
But I'd rather have a Garrett turbo

What's your price range? I have mtntk turbo axys I'd sell and I got a 2012 pro and turbo kit I just pulled off it is water to air cooled and boost it fuel Controller, 2012 kit does need a new turbo.

K
Feb 5, 2015
the efr that comes with the mtntk is even better then the garett. I have both a mtntk and bd st w2a axys. if I had to pick one the mtntk hands down for so many reasons. 60+ days off boost and haven't put a wrench to it yet.

Premium Features