• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Opinions of Aerocharger turbos?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Great detective work Doo. Too bad you didn't get the real response from Aero.
Full on attitude. They are great on spinning the situation. You fell for it yourself.
Now, like I said, do a google search for aero for cars, rzr's, trucks etc and you will see how bad aero performance and reliabiltiy really is. They all say the same thing-aero is junk. I'm only one of many thousands that have that opinion. Aerocharger is for people who have no turbo experience and fall for the hype.
Do you know why so many aeros are door stops at performance shops?
Anyone who deals with aero say the owner is a real knob. Same with another person there. In my opinion, I agree.
I could couldn't care less if I got warranty or any help from aero. They won't see a dime from me or anyone I know.
I tell it the way it is.
Now keep up the great detective work and google aero for all applications. Then report back and tell me my case is isolated..
It's entertaining to see this company going down in flames. Me, I have no horse in this race and I could care less.
Now go order yourself up a brand spanking new aero and put your money where your mouth is. Oh yeah, report back after 6 rides and let us know how it worked out for ya!
Of course, all the above is my opinion and belief.

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
tough luck

Wow Kane. Sounds like you have had some tough luck. I hope you get back up and running.

I have had nothing but good luck with my aero kit over the last 4 years.

Are you going to jump the fence and ride a skidoo next year?

Great detective work Doo. Too bad you didn't get the real response from Aero.
Full on attitude. They are great on spinning the situation. You fell for it yourself.
Now, like I said, do a google search for aero for cars, rzr's, trucks etc and you will see how bad aero performance and reliabiltiy really is. They all say the same thing-aero is junk. I'm only one of many thousands that have that opinion. Aerocharger is for people who have no turbo experience and fall for the hype.
Do you know why so many aeros are door stops at performance shops?
Anyone who deals with aero say the owner is a real knob. Same with another person there. In my opinion, I agree.
I could couldn't care less if I got warranty or any help from aero. They won't see a dime from me or anyone I know.
I tell it the way it is.
Now keep up the great detective work and google aero for all applications. Then report back and tell me my case is isolated..
It's entertaining to see this company going down in flames. Me, I have no horse in this race and I could care less.
Now go order yourself up a brand spanking new aero and put your money where your mouth is. Oh yeah, report back after 6 rides and let us know how it worked out for ya!
Of course, all the above is my opinion and belief.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Thanks for the support.
I won't be jumpin the fence next year.
It's good you have had good luck with aero.

Premium Features