• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Arctic Cat Clutch Bulletin**

W

WINJE

Apr 15, 2010
Bellingham, WA
Chewy the 084 belt up here costs $240.00 per belt and the one buddy was having to carry 3 of these with him for a days ride just to make sure he could get back to the truck. Cat bought a few at the beginning then left him high and dry till now. That's not someone feeling entitled, screwed over maybe. I think he probably was getting a better price than that seeing as he was buying in bulk :face-icon-small-ton, but I would bet at best $200.00.

Damn buddy you should be able to get them for about 150.00

V
Sep 28, 2009
So has anyone with a 12 m1100 turbo with a 250hp fix their blowing belts problem, if so how thank u, we have not discovered a solution yet and we are at our ends with the sled. Went through 5 belts within 50 miles last year so this summer had oversized jackshaft, Kevlar belt installed, team secondary clutch, and a motor support installed, blew belt in 2 miles, primary was also replaced. Sled only has 500 miles.

Does this 14 secondary help enough over the team clutch and what about the gearing?

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
2 miles? You do know you are supposed to break a belt in before getting on it! Don't know where you are from but you really need to go to someone with a proven clutching set up and let them have a go at it. I believe you have a very unbalanced clutching set up or your primary is garbage.

Premium Features