• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Saw the 2012 Cats today?? behind the R&D facility in IP??

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Oh Joe Im a changed man no longer am I so brand loyal to anything! Hey a new light weight Hilly (10 more to go!)on a lightweight RMK might be just what the doctor ordered! Cat better be with 10 to 15 lbs or I'm out.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Oh Joe Im a changed man no longer am I so brand loyal to anything! Hey a new light weight Hilly (10 more to go!)on a lightweight RMK might be just what the doctor ordered! Cat better be with 10 to 15 lbs or I'm out.

Hilly:

I am leaning more and more towards the 4 stroker........... Turbo...........

Now just need to get momma on board.........:brokenheart:

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
All this hard work marketing for cat and I get upstaged by a couple photos that are just like my drawings? :face-icon-small-dis

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Let's keep this post going. I like....

I like your drawings. Here's to to the drawings of the 2013 models. Who knew?

Hilly you're ahead of your time.

Owen

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Well, just like I predicted, the new chassis will be able to house the 4 stroke turbo. Will they offer it in the mountain class? YES. I knew that last year when I saw the Z1 come with the EXT version. It was the primer to going "all mountain" Yes, that's right, I am a friggin genious!!

Now, the only thing left here is weight. Get that thing around 525 and I am all in.

Oh, and there would need to be a 12V outlet near the hood to plug in my fleshlight as I am riding.

This is the sled I have been waiting for. Finally!

Hilly, I would bet alot of money that you are staying Green.

Premium Features