• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rush

M

MTNDVL

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Im waiting for next year when they offer it with the 800cfi and 136 track with 2 in paddle. Wishfull thinking, I know. I would definately buy one then.

P
Nov 20, 2008
Just read the article in supertrax about the history on this suspension!!!! been in development since 2001!!! Was called Blackjack with Fatman suspension. Those guys already have mountain prototypes its just a matter of time. This is the way sleds will be for many years to come, its the turning point in our beloved sport!!

M
Jan 14, 2009
This Is Junk

OK the rear skid is cool and the idea could go somwhere i stood on one and to me i might as well be on an RX 1 and the front exchanger well if your in Ontairio trals it's great but PLEASE Polaris Wake up and stop letting your western riders who ride the back country destroy your name...Any rider that rides back country shudders looking at the rush that cooler is gone in one solid day of good riding get your sh#t together and start competing with the Doo's and Yamaha and buld a real competitive western oreintated sled

R
Nov 21, 2009
West Fargo, ND
New "Rush" ?????????

Can anyone say Beaver tail.........

the Rushes we drove last winter sucked in the off trail areas. You had to be WOT to do anything the snow flap was like the beaver tail on the rev's. You would always get stuck and spin down. This will be a racer and trail sled only I think...

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
I don't see why everyone always gets so uptight about this stuff

"its not designed for this, it can't do that"

lets count how many of these platforms Polaris has in the line up.....

after 14 recounts I see 1 model with this configuration. Why? Because instead of having 12 models all being new they are taking their time to make sure its tested, configured, and introduced right.

They could have rushed in an RMK version with a 155 for '10 but they didn't. I for one see no reason to do so. If they did everyone would be going "it came in too fast, it will just break blah blah blah"

seems no one is ever happy unless someone builds there dream sled at the factory and then offers it for 4 grand out the door. Well sorry things don't work that way

after 14 recounts I see 1 model with this configuration. Why? Because instead of having 12 models all being new they are taking their time to make sure its tested, configured, and introduced right.

They could have rushed in an RMK version with a 155 for '10 but they didn't. I for one see no reason to do so. If they did everyone would be going "it came in too fast, it will just break blah blah blah"

seems no one is ever happy unless someone builds there dream sled at the factory and then offers it for 4 grand out the door. Well sorry things don't work that way

perfect!

S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008

Thats so true! U can not nock it till u tried it. I dont wanna hear complaints about what u think it can do. If u go ride one and say yea it does not do very good off trail but u never know, it could be the best thing since sliced bread in two years for us mtn riders. I for one would be glad to build a mtn conversion and was going to but i could not get the money together in time to get one shipped to me and have it all put together by Dec. 1. Come on guys if u ride it and dont like it fine but dont put ppl down when there trying something new and inovative.

^dragon700^

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2009
I live in boise Idaho.
acutally you should snow check a 2011 because i heard they are ether going to make the rush in a 144 or a 155 cause my father snow checked one and the have a very light front end should be a sick *** sled.

S
Jan 13, 2010
Wisconsin
By far the best riding trail sled I have ever been on. 2010 is a trail/ditch banger for the flatlands. I have yet to see any Polaris media advertising it as otherwise.

I think 2011 will see the rush front end with rear skids of current production RMKs and Switchbacks. And a 800 plant. Rush is a little different in that the bulk head and tunnel are seperate parts.

Premium Features