• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Massive avalanche!!!!

D
Nov 27, 2007
It was scary

Video

2008031501.jpg

Last edited:

snowmoboarder

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
The next zone
Huge? :) LOL..

That is just a bit of sluf.. 6" fracture line..

Getting the same thing around here.. Sat while skiing we were getting sluf 2 feet deep... Nothing breaking any deeper and super fun to ride..

D
Nov 27, 2007
LOL it was probably a couple feet deep at the fracture line. All I know is it was weally skeery.

Linky fixed sorry

D
Nov 27, 2007
But it was a joke... weally skeery lol? I was just trying to be melodramatic like every other thread on SW. That's not to say that if you were sitting at the bottom in a lawn chair looking the other direction it wouldn't have knocked you on your a$$.

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2007
LMAO my buggy didn't roll... it slid... and there are no bunny hills at Jefferson. I don't know about the "bit humbler" assertion either. Just because I MIGHT have screamed Mommy! on the way down does not mean it was a life altering event.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Meeker, Colorado
If you havent noticed it has nothing to do with you nor your bada$$ internet composure! It was intended towards my buddy duke who took it very well:beer; Have a good night with a woody on about your two stroke vs 4 stroke shiat.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Now now this is not even a fair fight lol. Let the turbo first get by my stock 800 short track before venturing anywhere near the deep end of the pool. Can you make it up this weekend MC? It'll be a riot I promise. In fact why don't the crowd come on up and we'll tear it up. While it's fun talking smack on the innerweb, it's a whole lot better sitting at the bottom of the hill and putting up or shutting up.

Last edited:

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
If you havent noticed it has nothing to do with you nor your bada$$ internet composure! It was intended towards my buddy duke who took it very well:beer; Have a good night with a woody on about your two stroke vs 4 stroke shiat.

Oh I am sorry you were bagging on a climb I did just off the trail that Duker1N took a pict of. I guess I will go play with my woody now!

funny111go8.jpg

D
Nov 27, 2007
How sad... You own a turbo and have been called out by a stock 800 short track to go hill climbing and you go for the gay insult? Very weak lol!

Premium Features