• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GPS Trail Maps

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
All the sled dealers here in Soldotna carry a map the is made here locally for the hill that is outstanding. If you would like I can go dig one out of my sled and give you their name and number. I'm pretty sure it is on the map. They are waterproof,extremely detailed and lots of gps points for all the major landmarks. The run about $20.00

B
Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
Found one for the hills, from Parker Map & Chart shop its on the opposite side of the Sterling Hwy from Fred Meyer. All of the major spots have GPS coordinates. They're $22 but they have everywhere you'd ever want to get to in the hills.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Thats the one! I just noticed you are here in Kenai. Go up to the wildlife refuge on skihill rd by sbs across from river n sea marine and they have some really good (and waterproof) maps of the lost lake area. The snug harbor trail really isnt a trail as such so it does not show on those but anyone who rides there should be able to draw it on there for youl.

A
Dec 13, 2007
Gps

Would be cool to have a Web site with GPS plots on it. Or have a Word doc we could pass around and copy/ paste to Map quest. Unless theres a better program out there??????

Premium Features