• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3xl Tobe Privus mono suit. Legion blue. $550

m7extreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
I have the legion blue Tobe mono suit for sale. It is a 3xl, I only wore it for one ride. It is basically brand new without the tags. Only reason for selling it is because it's to big. Pm me for more info, price is $550 shipped in the lower 48. Can ship to Canada or elsewhere for a little more

I tried on a 2XL TOBE Vivid this weekend and it was skin tight in the legs and hips, and pretty snug up top. I am 6'5'' and 300lbs, but the 2XL was too small for sure. I decided I would just look for a 4XL to make sure it gave me enough room, but maybe the 3XL will be a big enough jump up from the 2XL that it would work? My quads are 30" circumference and that seems to be a killer when trying to buy clothes. I usually wear 42x32 pants and my the widest part of my hips is 51". My chest is 52" and around my shoulders is 64". If you can shed a little light on your size I can get an idea os how the 3XL may fit. If you are not comfortable sharing this info here feel free so message me. Thank you!!

Premium Features