• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evo parts

T

traw4life

Nov 8, 2013
wyoming
Why is it that its cheaper to go through Racin Station then Evo themselves?
heads up for people that are going to order. stupid me:face-icon-small-con

T

traw4life

Nov 8, 2013
wyoming
Im not expecting out pricing the dealers but when exhaust is 50 bucks cheaper and 5 bucks here, 15 there, etc. Just wanted to give others a heads up to shop around

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
If it works for you that Eric offers you a deeper discount that is all that counts. If your looking forward to getting the parts you ordered from the Racinstation in a timely manor good luck. I have unfortunately had issues with miss packed and missing parts besides the inexcusable non timely delivery times when I was told the parts were shipping the same day and it took over a month to get the a evo muffler after multiple BS excuses.

Then to get my missing bumper parts I had to source them myself from the manufacturer after Eric told me that he shipped them to me and they never showed up. I like the info Eric shares here on this forum but his customer service, follow up, and lack of packaging parts properly left a negative taste in my mouth. I would buy direct from Evo every time even if it cost me a little more.

Premium Features