• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i need help bad

F
Apr 5, 2009
so went to try to start my sled after doing my summer build. didn't go so well. turned the key and nothing no gauge no fuel pump. so checked he battery that was good. checked the solenoid had power on the batt side but nothing at the other side. I called jim at evo and he told me to check power to the key -nothing, power to the batt fuse - nothing, power o constant power wire in the big factory plug - nothing. have nothing past the batt side of the solenoid anywhere.

help. please and thank you

F
Apr 5, 2009
well ran it by my buddy and he thinks I got a small red wire hooked to the wrong side of the solenoid. wire that should be keyed power. will see I guess

B
Jan 19, 2012
so went to try to start my sled after doing my summer build. didn't go so well. turned the key and nothing no gauge no fuel pump. so checked he battery that was good. checked the solenoid had power on the batt side but nothing at the other side. I called jim at evo and he told me to check power to the key -nothing, power to the batt fuse - nothing, power o constant power wire in the big factory plug - nothing. have nothing past the batt side of the solenoid anywhere.

help. please and thank you

I had a similar issue after doing my carbon parts on mine. Put all together and no power after.
Turned out to be when the first tether was installed, a wire inside that broke (it had a normal tether on it before we did the oil shutoff kit, but the wiring wasn't fixed properly after the change).
After fixing that wire from the first tether, it was good to go again.

F
Apr 5, 2009
ok update.

got that problem fixed. was the wire on the solenoid on the wrong side. got it started but now I have a new problem.

my gauge dosnt turn on. so does anyone know what wire it is that powers that? took a few out with the hood harness. replaced one tonight and still didn't work. any help?

Premium Features