• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTH- MOTHER NATURE?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
sled is washed, waxed, diamond drive serviced, clutches cleaned, new KMOD installed, skid is greased, fresh turbo oil, and no SNOW?

Doing the Snow Dance like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
There are many derogatory words that could express how I feel about the lack of snow. I guess it's a double edge sword that everything is ready to go, but stupid stuff keeps getting in the way of going out in search of a first ride. I sit at a desk all day, but do hourly wellness 'snow dances' as well. Definitely sick and tired of rain........

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
dam near thanksgiving and its been sunny and 50-60 degrees around here, had more snow a month ago during the deer hunt. its quite depressing

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Pretty irritating... I was hoping to be sledding at least 2 weeks ago and not even enough snow on the ground to 'consider' going for a road ride at the highest elevations... and I'll ride virtually anything, lol:face-icon-small-sad

It's looking like we might get up for a road ride this weekend if this latest heat wave doesn't take back what tiny bit of snow we have been getting on the peaks:)

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I'd take that over the 50 degree days and stupid wind we keep getting. I know there's riding relatively close compared to other places, but still can't justify it without more snow.

Where are you from? We are getting the same crap here in Colorado. True that burnadt as his crew went out two weeks ago but that 30" has turned into 12" and really, shouldn't be ridden on. I was working at 9500' yesterday in a long sleeve tshirt

Premium Features