• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The New 2013 Pro LE Limited Edition

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I took the hood off of my 2011 and put it on the 2013. All stock.
Is it the Good ,the Bad, or the Ugly? :face-icon-small-hap
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
You are on to something there!!!! That looks awesome, like it better then all white, the hood accents the seat.

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Custom color combo

That color combo goes together really nice and it will stand out since there will only be one that looks like it. My vote is to keep it that way.

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
Coming from another guy who has a white pro, that looks SWEEEEEEET!!!! My question is; how does the white hood look like on your 11'?

Edit: It would probably tie all together with a white low windshield even better and with a white skid plate.

Last edited:

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
The sled does not appear to be listed on the Polaris website. Must be some kind of new marketing ploy. Probably conceived by a different department than thought up making the 800 RMK's as ugly/plain as possible, just so that they could ding purchasers for an additional $300+ for their choice of decals. Next year, the gas tank is an extra. But it will come in different colors.:bounce:

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
It works. Not sure I like the white on white anymore....and that is the color combonation I have. Maybe the white on white is just...to much white.

Premium Features