• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oil Change/Filter Change on the Pro-Climb 1100T

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
I gotta say that was a bit of a pain in the A$$! Just finished up with changing the oil and filter. Followed the Owners manual to a T, it worked fine but I think next time I will remove the canister and drain the oil tank through the exhaust outlet. I did spill some oil from the tank and had to clean the ole girl up. I did find that removing the 5 screw inspection plate on the underside worked well in allowing the oil filter to drain. One has to access the oil filter just below the innercooler, take loose the lower charge tube and you have a clear shot at the filter. Of course you have to remove the hood, (always fun!) I did purchase the Cat Oil Filter Wrench part#0644-551 which worked well with a 1/2 inch socket wrench. After adding 3 quarts of oil to the oil tank and running the motor it took a bit more to get it half way up the sight window, maybe a 1/4 more of a quart. Being a newbie to the 4 Stroke world, I'm glad that is done!:tea:

Last edited:
Premium Features