• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro w/ Boondocker RG turbo, many extras, 400 miles, $12,900

Somescreenname

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Pro/Rush w/ Boondocker RG turbo, tons of extras, 400 miles, perfect condition $11,500

Major reduction in price!!!! This is a 2010 700 Turbo Pro with 400 miles. It began as a Rush and was sent to Mark Holz immediately after being taken out of the crate. Since it is a 4 injector motor stock, this thing can easily run 14lbs of boost and really haul butt, just need to run straight race fuel. It has a custom built tunnel by Mark Holz with a custom made cooler from Polaris, Assualt front end with brand new 2012 Walker Evans piggy back shocks, SLP powder pro skis, Carls Cycle Sales turbo motor work, Boondocker race gas turbo w/ intercooler, Koso EGT gauges, powder claw 153" track, Holz alpha-x rear suspension w/ Fox Evol-X rear shock, 3" avid anti-ratchet drivers, Wahl bros anti-stab kit, and a Polaris snocross seat. This sled is extremely fast, has awesome throttle response, and has been a true pull the rope and go sled. New price of $11,500
because this thing is just taking up space in my garage and I need it to go.

2011-11-14_16-24-52_631.jpg 2011-11-14_16-25-09_323.jpg 2011-11-14_16-25-36_167.jpg 2011-11-14_16-25-53_842.jpg 2011-11-14_16-26-07_128.jpg 2011-11-14_16-26-25_343.jpg 2011-11-14_16-26-35_811.jpg

Last edited:

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Whats up with the IQr seat and gas tank? So is the chassis a 2011 assault? Just trying to clear things up for people that may be interested.

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Looks to me that this was a RMSHA hillclimb sled which started as a 2010 Rush (note the cooler location on front belly pan), added custom tunnel and rear skid and IQR tank and seat which work better for hillclimbers(smaller size, etc). Also has 700cfi, 4 injector engine which makes near exactly the same hp on boost an 800 does but is way more reliable. Hope that answers your question....... Sweet sled good luck with the sale!!

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Specs

Is the sled still for sale? How large is the gas tank you have on it?

Somescreenname

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
So what is it that is not answered? In the top post it says that this sled is a 2010. The "Pro" part is based off of a chassis, not an engine size. This is the same chassis/set-up that you would have with a Pro or regular RMK, it just has a custom built Holz tunnel.

oregonfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
La Grande, Oregon
Av8er is a tard. It's a pro ride chassis. He never once said pro rmk. He said it was a 2010 which would be a rush just highly modified. Not the only one i've seen. No need to call him a faggot and claim he ruins snowest. I think its idiots like you that ruin it. Jmo

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
av8er is just jealous of a sick sled... his current status even says he had to get rid of his "playtoys". Keep on hating dude no one cares

oregonfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
La Grande, Oregon
Jeff kenyon (av8er) how in the world can you call us jerks when you come on here and call somescreenname a " f'n faggot"? Your an idiot jeff. No one in LG likes you. Even your group of friends makes fun of you behind your back. I have met you before in person. Your old m7 big bore was broke down in hummingbird and we stoped to help but you were a total a hole. I won't ever offer to help again. Stay in MT idiot. Don't bash people selling stuff just because you don't know what it is.

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
LAST YEAR I RAN A BIG BORE RG BOONIE TM901, I DIDN'T CALL A SINGLE PERSON ANY NAMES OR TALK SMACK, BUT U GUYS COME ON HERE AND BUST MY BALLS AND START CALLING ME NAMES BECAUSE I ASKED WHAT KIND OF SLED IT WAS, BECAUSE IT WAS CONFUSING TO A NON POLARIS GUY LIKE ME. OBVIOUSLY I WASN'T THE ONLY GUY WHO DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE SLED IS EXACTLY. THE FACT THAT U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF NAME CALLING JERKS IS UNCALLED FOR.

Can you read? Post number 3 tells exactly what kind of sled it, plus if you don't know what kind of sled it is I highly doubt you're in the market for that sled, so don't post on the guys thread. I like to browse swapmeet and see what everyone else is selling just as much as the next guy but I don't go around posting on every thread that I'm not sure what it is and have no intention of buying. You called a guy a faggot, that is name calling in my book have some respect holy ****! And one more thing, chut it already you just keep making yourself look like a bigger idiot.

Anyways somescreenname, sick sled good luck with the sale! It sucks this immature child had to derail your thread! :face-icon-small-sho

Somescreenname

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Needing to sell this thing, so shoot me an offer or let me know what needs to be done to this sled to make it just how you want it.

Thanks

L
Feb 25, 2009
Washington
Touchy,
Sounds like some one was a little touchy about what they have, you are obviously trying to sell it as a pro when it's not. and there is no way that rides anything like a pro. looks like you built something nobody would want. hope you find a buyer, but to expect some one to spend that much money on something, at least don't say it's something it's not. it's a rush with a weird looking tunnel that will not perform like a pro.

Touchy,
Sounds like some one was a little touchy about what they have, you are obviously trying to sell it as a pro when it's not. and there is no way that rides anything like a pro. looks like you built something nobody would want. hope you find a buyer, but to expect some one to spend that much money on something, at least don't say it's something it's not. it's a rush with a weird looking tunnel that will not perform like a pro.

$10 says Erin and that sled will destroy you and whatever you ride. :face-icon-small-win

Somescreenname

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
I hate to have this crap happen again on this thread, but why is it that the most uneducated people who know the least about sleds (i.e. biggest idiots), have the biggest mouths and say the dumbest crap??!! How easy is it to understand that the pro is a chassis.....not just a mountain sled! Look on Polaris' website, a rush is a pro too. And why comment on a sled that someone knows nothing about? If you are so confident that this is a bad sled, go get your sled, and we can meet up anywhere you like and ride with a freindly little wager on the line. Otherwise, whats the point in getting on here and saying stupid arrogant chit!?

Premium Features