• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Release - Fly Racking Gear

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
New Product Release - Fly Racing Gear

Go Big Parts is pleased to announce Fly Racing Aurora Snowmobile Gear. This will give some a lower price alternative to other high priced gear.

Fly Racing has been known as a powerhouse when it comes to snowmobile products. We dominated the industry when we introduced the first ever, Aero Tapered Carbon handlebars. Our snocross racers and backcountry experts have depended on our handlebars and risers for years. Heath Frisby, Joe Parsons, Geoff Kyle, Dan Treadway, Cory Davis have all been leading the way with our bars and risers. Fly Racing's athletes like Ross Martin, Mike Schultz, Brett Turcotte, TJ Gulla, Ryan Simons, Brett Bender, Colby Crapo have all been on the snocross and cross country podiums wearing the F2 and Formula helmets. Our athlete's have dominated the winter games and taken home more medals than the competition. Why? Because our athletes know they are supported by a high quality company driven by satisfaction and determination. Since the introduction of the Switch SNX fully waterproof/breathable lightweight glove, we've been working on bringing our high quality snowmobile apparel to the next level. Fly Racing introduces the Aurora Jacket and Bib. This completes the Aurora line-up of gloves, new helmets, jackets and bibs. The Aurora line of snow apparel is designed to get you out on the snow and not hurt the pocket book.

• Waterproof Thermo-Insulation
• Fully taped seams for maximum waterproofing
• Reinforced in high-stress areas for additional durability
• Two handwarmer pockets, inside pocket and chest pocket
• Reflective printed logos for increased visibility and safety
• Strategically located venting for optimal air flow
• Full length zipper with soft touch collar
• Tether D-ring
• Extended tail

http://www.gobigparts.com/Apparel/

470_2103f.jpg

470_2000.jpg

73-4911.jpg

73-4900-1.jpg

363-3890.jpg

Last edited:

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I used the Fly switch sno x gloves last year and loved them. I use their gear riding motocross (Helmet, boots ect.) and I have been very impressed. I will be purchasing the Aurora gear this year and expect them to be great products.

Premium Features