• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 summit x 800

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
What dealers are selling crated 09's for 7K?

PowerWorld in Granby, Colorado. 7000-7300 depending on what length you get. He said they had 30.

Planet Powersports in Steamboat (now Steamboat Powersports) was selling them last spring for under 7k, NEW. The country is in a recession and dealers know it. So why buy a used sled for 6500-6800 when, if you do your homework you can find them new for 7000-7300. for 500 bucks more you get a warranty and a sled with 0 miles.

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
I will spread the word. Our dealer is $1000 above that for the 09's. Leaves no incentive to buy a 2010. Now we know how much mark up is in them ;)

B

blacksnow

Jan 3, 2009
everett, WA
No I am selling a 06 RT 1000 (get year right if your gonna talk smack) with a quarter of the miles his sled has and mine wasnt wrecked in a sled movie either. Not saying his sled is junk but its been riddin and I shot him a offer. Why you even gettting involved blacksnow? its not your sled. Not your business to comment what me and Tim have going on here. Run along now I think I hear your mama yelling for ya.

if he had knowledge of what you were asking for your rt he would have said the same thing i did fruitloop. you're a joke cadet, it's no surprise you haven't sold your sled yet. your sled still isn't worth more than his squirrel nuts. "you and tim have nothing going on" pay up or shut up. 05, 06, 07 doesn't make a difference private firstass.

it's obvious you got real butthurt by my comment which means you know you're wrong for either offering 4800 or selling for 5500. WYOTIM great luck on the sale. sorry to screw up your thread. rant over.

Last edited:
if he had knowledge of what you were asking for your rt he would have said the same thing i did fruitloop. you're a joke cadet, it's no surprise you haven't sold your sled yet. your sled still isn't worth more than his squirrel nuts. "you and tim have nothing going on" pay up or shut up. 05, 06, 07 doesn't make a difference private firstass.

it's obvious you got real butthurt by my comment which means you know you're wrong for either offering 4800 or selling for 5500. WYOTIM great luck on the sale. sorry to screw up your thread. rant over.

LMAO dude first off my sled only has less 600 miles and i do have it for 5500 OBO and I would take a offer. Secondly dude I am not a PFC (way past that) so I sugest you shut your mouth. I asked if I could make a offer and he said yes. I have spoke Tim on the phone about a month ago so dont tell me to pay up or shut up. How about you shut up because I tried paying up and still might. Oh and why you getting involved and commenting when you havent even offered? Dude you need to keep your mouth shut and let people discuss and stick up for themselves.

W
Oct 9, 2008
LMAO dude first off my sled only has less 600 miles and i do have it for 5500 OBO and I would take a offer. Secondly dude I am not a PFC (way past that) so I sugest you shut your mouth. I asked if I could make a offer and he said yes. I have spoke Tim on the phone about a month ago so dont tell me to pay up or shut up. How about you shut up because I tried paying up and still might. Oh and why you getting involved and commenting when you havent even offered? Dude you need to keep your mouth shut and let people discuss and stick up for themselves.

Wow this is crazy hahahahaha! It's going to snow this week. The bottom line is sledding is f ing fun .And this sled is sweet

Last edited:
P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
You guys are missing out. I am not sure why this sled is not selling. This sled rips. I mean really rips. Top ends been rebuilt. It is ready for this season.

Premium Features