• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

List of those that brought Parts and Pieces to Hawkfest and aftermarket parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
Light weight foot pegs.

hard annodized alum footpegs with titanium pin. These save 1 lb. so they are kinda pricey for only a 1 lb. savings. Cailen gets the first set tho....

$200 set.

speg.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
and

Alum gas tank holder.
These hold the Ski-doo 3 gal can very nicely with only one tie down. A must for the serious back country Hawker. Can fits nicely and acts as an extended seat, pretty smooth transition.(getting rid of 10 lbs of plastic is also a bonus)

$75

sg1.jpg sg2.jpg

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
SCRAM....beat it you punk snowhawk riders!

i got the 503! barlowbroncobear@aol.com or fax 716 649 8590.
i have the 600 expert x in mine now. ill get all the dimensions you need..im so curious about the set ups. i like them long arms posted earlier....

SCRAM....beat it you punk snowhawk riders! i bet all the locals in montana were sayin that over the weekend!hahahahaha

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Chain Drive conversion for cog belt system

800 w/ steel jackshaft stock on machine- $650 plus shipping
503 and 600 and early 800's with aluminium jackshaft - complete system ( includes 4140 jackshaft) - $950

System has hardened gears, 530 o-ring chain, spacers and instructions for installation. 503 and 600 kits require steel jackshaft, if you have another outlet for the jackshaft I will sell you an 800 kit.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
cool parts eh.....

isnt there a guy on here that makes really awesome graphics? i think he should add them to the list with a few pics.... cough cough tlkd!!! i think they would look sweet on the light weight hoods i see here too....

G
Jan 21, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Getting my Suspension Relocation Kit and 4 position Adjustable Trail Adapter installed by Scott himself on Friday (3-6-09). Can't wait for these two very important upgrades. Then were Hawkin together Saturday.....
I'm currently running the stock straight adapter. Really really excited about the two middle positions on the Trail Adapter and of course having my rear suspension working as it should.
I'll give a ride report next week.

..De-Hawk-racy....baby

“I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.” .....Steve McQueen

B

bmiller

Nov 26, 2007
stuck in the flats of ND
Running Boards

Someone should make boards like Scram 600 has! I am going to try this summer, but his have a nice fit and finish. I don't have tools or knowledge to make them as nice as his.

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Walbro Fuel pick-up Modification

I had a mod on my machine at Hawkfest that was close to unnoticeable but is essential if you want to get rid of a bad problem (riding with 1/3 or less gas in tank going uphill) on the 12gal Fuel tank ; The Walbro fuel pick-up modification. The mod consists of installing 2 of these babies, one at the front and one at the rear. You totally get rid of the problem that the gas goes to the back of the tank and you run out of gas going up.

Here's a pic of the bracket I made to hold the pick-ups down the tank.

22$ a piece.

10 - View 2 of the TLKD BRacket.jpg

B

bmiller

Nov 26, 2007
stuck in the flats of ND
Running boards

Hope Scott doesn't mind me posting these picts. He did an excellent job. I would be willing to pay $200+ for a set of these. It will help those with weaker ankles to feel more sure footed.

Last edited:
E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
why chain?

why should I upgrade my 503 to chain drive?

Chain Drive conversion for cog belt system

800 w/ steel jackshaft stock on machine- $650 plus shipping
503 and 600 and early 800's with aluminium jackshaft - complete system ( includes 4140 jackshaft) - $950

System has hardened gears, 530 o-ring chain, spacers and instructions for installation. 503 and 600 kits require steel jackshaft, if you have another outlet for the jackshaft I will sell you an 800 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features