• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So who are the lucky ones who get to work on Christmas?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Merry Christmas from the hospital.

get a 2 hour nap in the morning before presents with the little girls. Well hopefully 2 hours.

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Yeah bummer (I'm really feeling for you), I haven't had a real job since July. Just got a new job tho that starts New Year's Day, so I'm not *****ing. One of the guys I used to work with got his pink slip the day after his wife, last week, Merry F'n Xmas. At least I cleaned my retirement account out before the market did. The day to start selling sleds and stuff was rapidly approaching, Thank god for the new job.

Last edited:
M
Sep 4, 2007
Minnesota
Working right now. Nurse in a hospital here. Worked the night before Thanksgiving and will work New Years Day night too.
The good thing is that holidays pay really good. $$$ for trips out west.:D

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Working right now. Nurse in a hospital here. Worked the night before Thanksgiving and will work New Years Day night too.
The good thing is that holidays pay really good. $$$ for trips out west.:D

you guys as crazy as we are in Rochester....holy hell folks stay home it's christmas.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I work in an Intensive Care Unit. We're about half full.
I walked through the ER on my way in and they looked busy though.

yeah our ICUs and CCUs are rather full for it being a holiday week:mad: ER has been pretty steady as well.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
On call 24/7 so yeah pretty much will be working. Hopefully stays pretty quiet so the family can enjoy xmas..... so no-one use phone or internet :D:D:D ah can't complain.... pays the bills and lets me play:rolleyes:

S

Schism

Nov 30, 2007
North Dakota
Working here too! This year I get Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Years Day. It sucks now but it won't come pay day!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you that help keep things running on the holidays!

-Schism

C
Nov 28, 2007
Merry Christmas!

Yup, I'm here working as well. Also in a hospital (pharmacy). Not busy at all right now, but that can change in a hurry. Merry Christmas to you guys!

T

ta406

Dec 11, 2007
Rathdrum, ID
A power plant operator here. Thankfully all the snow we've been getting is light. If it was the wet heavy stuff I would be one busy SOB.

Premium Features