• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 summit 1000 low miles

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

hankohlson

Dec 2, 2007
HOOD RIVER OR
Are you kidding me? take your bs elsewhere. This is a respectable place and has no room for your attitude.

I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance and meet somewhere that works for the both of us, with a deposit, at the origonal asking price. For 4500you can come pick it up or arrange for a shipping company to get it.

not shady... verry up front actually.

This is a prime example of what i hate on these forums. Lets make this a place for everyone to enjoy and do business instead of some punks alternate reality where he's some tough guy. If all you want to do is bump wieners and dog on other peoples stuff get on myspace.

ttt for a great deal on a nice sled... :D

G
Nov 28, 2007
Montana
?

You seem like a ski-doo guy, fair enuff, BUT, would you consider an 05 900 Fusion 121x2" track with risers, under 300 miles? All updated with radiator removed, otherwise all stock. It was ordered as a "play sled" for another friend who rides an 05 Summit 8.

Last edited:
J
Feb 10, 2008
Canada
sled

how many miles on frame & motor?

2005 summit 1000 162" track only 950 miles. Updated crank and new top end at 600 miles. Boondocker box, crankshop twins, intake, vents, clutch kit, ported track, rox 2" riser, cooler deleteed but have stock one also, digatron egt and more i might be forgetting. Great sled thats all set up and ready to ride. You wont find this kind of performance any where else for the price. really want to move it soon. Willing to take $5200 cash. I do have a clean title in hand. Call Hank at 541.399.2558 if you have any questions. im located around portland and could deliver with a deposit.

new price... 4000 !!!

H

hankohlson

Dec 2, 2007
HOOD RIVER OR
sorry i havent been on for a bit. the sleds in hood river. i could deliver within hundred miles or so if you paid the cost of fuel.

H

hankohlson

Dec 2, 2007
HOOD RIVER OR
bent the rails today :( sled ran great otherwise. skidoo wants 400 for the pair. id take 3500 for it how it sits. i know you can find some cheaper or a used set for way less. or i can fix it for 4000??? offers?

Premium Features