• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

November 3rd ~ beer and sled videos!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
When:

November 3rd at 7pm

Where:

Oxford Saloon and Eatery in Snohomish
913 First Street

Why:

To drink beer :beer; and watch Hangfire!!

Provided by:

Ride Motorsports, Klim, OGIO and Budweiser

SEE YOU THERE!:beer;

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Had a good time. Mtn Mike on Boost came by and rode with us. About 30 sledders and Ride customers at the bar watching the vids (watched HangFire and Evolution).

The Oxford has some pretty good food, and the Wild Turkey girls were there promoting a new booze from Wild Turkey.

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
2 thumbs up for the nice give aways!

I got a pair of Dragon goggles and Brent got a pair of Klim Inversion gloves! Yahoooooooooo

And the Honney's were giving out some cute tank tops! :D

Fun times.:beer;

I don't know what it is but seeing the sled videos on the big screen just gives me goosebumps! :cool:

F
Oct 5, 2008
Seattle Eastside
2 thumbs up for the nice give aways!

I got a pair of Dragon goggles and Brent got a pair of Klim Inversion gloves! Yahoooooooooo

And the Honney's were giving out some cute tank tops! :D

Fun times.:beer;

I don't know what it is but seeing the sled videos on the big screen just gives me goosebumps! :cool:

damn it...wish i had seen that sooner...figured even though i'm a newbie on S.W. forum...would've been a good way to delve right into the scene and have some fun!

J
Nov 26, 2007
LOL...nope, dirty jeans and a hand-me-down t-shirt, I wore just for you thinking you might show. :D :beer;

I appreciate that, however I am not the only one that comments on your dirty jeans.
I was reading the Herald (total rag publication) on Sunday and saw the Kohl's insert and thought of you. If you can shoot me your size in Levis I will buy you a new goddddd dammmmmn pair!

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I appreciate that, however I am not the only one that comments on your dirty jeans.
I was reading the Herald (total rag publication) on Sunday and saw the Kohl's insert and thought of you. If you can shoot me your size in Levis I will buy you a new goddddd dammmmmn pair!

:D I appreciate the offer, but I think I can get another year out of the pair I have...maybe x-mas of '09 you can get me a new pair. :D :beer;

Premium Features