• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ski spindle camber adjustment

C
Apr 15, 2008
shingletown,ca
Long story short, bought sled as demo from dealer,was told sled was never wrecked or rolled ( yeah right), upon further inspection when sled was delivered to me from Idaho looks like sled has hit something on left side ( riots half assed drilled and replaced throughout under carriage hammer marks trying to straighten components,like a real hack worked on it. My problem is left ski is angeled inward, not toe in toe out but leaning inward,is there any adjustment to aluminum ski spindle to adjust outward? Thanks for your time

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
I took a hard hit right ski vs. tree and noticed my ski tip tilting inward on the ride back. Further inspection, A arm good, spindle good, however my ski saddle was bent up at the outside corner causing the ski to follow giving it an upward/inward twist, worth a look. Removed and straightened, seemed to fix the twist, my wrist not so much.

C
Apr 15, 2008
shingletown,ca
Thanks for reply guys,can't get money back just not happy for being sold something that's been wrecked ,anyway how did you go about straightening ski,was it a stock ski, heat gun? Thanks, I'm an the mountain right now,sled was darting all over the place on trail!

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I crunched hard into a tree and twisted the S-mod, had the same camber issue. Fixed when I replaced the S-mod.

Premium Features