• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 Turbo a tucked in and ready for a snowy winter!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Well year three on the 1100t brings a few new things.

174 2.5 with ice age rails
8" Slydogs
Evolution Rear stiffer rear motor mounts
New custom built belt guard.
Also hoping to find enough money to get the new multimap with anitlag and Racewerx front bumper before Christmas.
I am also having my wife make some neoprene shock covers for it as well.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If your gonna be in west/IP/cooke at all this winter hit me up, I have never seen much of the 1100 cats in the hills, would love to see it go and how she stacks up against some of the 2 stroke turbos.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Quite a track. Is your belt too loose?

Owen

LOL yes. I had the secondary compressed in the picture. I don't run that much deflection!

If your gonna be in west/IP/cooke at all this winter hit me up, I have never seen much of the 1100 cats in the hills, would love to see it go and how she stacks up against some of the 2 stroke turbos.

WHM, I will be in West Yellowstone the weekend after christmas through the new year. If it works to meet up and ride that would be great. Hoping to get Slash to come up one of the days as well.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Love that rear bumper! Who makes it and how was the install? Sic looking sled!

That bumper is a "Evolved Customs" custom bumper for a 174. I can make more but there will be a significant cost involved with it as I am not setup for production on these.

I do sell Racewerx Products as well and they have a very similar bumper for the 153 and now the 162 this season. If you want one give me a shout either by phone, email or PM.

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
what did you do with your tail light???
I crushed mine last season and im looking for a different option.

dgreet77

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Aw LUCKY! A KITTY KAT!! Wish I could find one for my kid...

And talk about a shiny tunnel! Looks nice!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Aw LUCKY! A KITTY KAT!! Wish I could find one for my kid...

And talk about a shiny tunnel! Looks nice!

I did luck,out on the kitty cat. A coworker had it and I paid 300 for it. It is in great condition. My daughter loves it she didn't get to ride it alone last winter but will get to this winter she is super excited.

M

mtncat800

Nov 26, 2007
Central Iowa
Belt Guard

Very Nice, Where did you get the belt guard. I need to do something. I have been looking at the heat shield Belanger as well.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Very Nice, Where did you get the belt guard. I need to do something. I have been looking at the heat shield Belanger as well.

The the belt guard is another Evolved Customs custom part. I do not plan on going into production with this. The new Arctic Cat belt guard that they are selling for like $39.95 this fall is alot the same. Or you can get the Belanger Guard which is most like mine without all the venting. I am going to cut a vent for the area right above the porting on my belt guard that should allow alot of cold air to enter or exit the clutch area.

dgreet77

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Speaking of the belt guard, how/where exactly did you relocate all you're electronics to?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Speaking of the belt guard, how/where exactly did you relocate all you're electronics to?

The electronics are all still there. ECU and Fuse box. The belt guard should be able to handle a violent belt explosion if it was to happen now so I am not worried about the mangled belt guard wrecking things anymore.

dgreet77

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
I guess I just didn't look hard enough at the pictures. Oops.

Premium Features