• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100 turbo clutching

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
There are lots of right answers here depending on where you ride and type of snow. With that hp at elevation we would do a set of 85-95 Cutler Turbo mags with their gold spring, running 91-93g. In the secondary it would be a orange Cat spring with a 38/46 helix. We ride 6-8k.

I know down south of the border lots of guys run MDS, I personally don't have much experience with them but I'm sure someone will post something about them.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
There are lots of right answers here depending on where you ride and type of snow. With that hp at elevation we would do a set of 85-95 Cutler Turbo mags with their gold spring, running 91-93g. In the secondary it would be a orange Cat spring with a 38/46 helix. We ride 6-8k.

I know down south of the border lots of guys run MDS, I personally don't have much experience with them but I'm sure someone will post something about them.

This set-up has worked great for me, haven't had any belt issues (knock on wood).

Premium Features