• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ultimate Ski Doo 1200 Carbon Turbo..Worlds Baddest!

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
You don't have to fiddle around with tuning this sled all the time as it has a Rapid Bike controller that does it all for you!

Id reconsider this comment. Nice lookin sled. Worth 30grand, Most definitly. Going to get 30grand. No way.

Too many boosted sleds that will do the same thing as this for 1/3 the price. Plus this sled has been put thru the ringers and rode hard.

Nice build tho.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Id reconsider this comment. Nice lookin sled. Worth 30grand, Most definitly. Going to get 30grand. No way.

Too many boosted sleds that will do the same thing as this for 1/3 the price. Plus this sled has been put thru the ringers and rode hard.

Nice build tho.

i disagree...you give me 30 grand and i will pay Doc the 30 Gs

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com

Nice build tho.

Not to many boosted sleds weigh what this one does! And no it hasn't been ridden hard. What you see in MMM is the hardest this sled has been ridden.
This old fat guy hauling 40lbs of camera gear isn't into bashing chutes and jumping cornices!

Premium Features