• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got a Ride/Give a Ride - or find a riding buddy Thread! (and NONE to Brokeback Mtn!!)

Thought I'd make a seperate thread for people that are in the BC/AB region wanting to catch a ride to a hill or donate trailer space.
Just make sure you note the date you plan to go!

Anyone wanna meet up this weekend (Feb.15-18) to do some sledd'n in Golden? will most likely do silent p. on saturday and perhaps something different sunday and monday (morning), we're flexable. we are leaving from edmonton area and will also have an extra spot in an enclosed if anyone is along the way..!
there is only 2 of us and it would be nice to get another 1 or 2 guys together.
we'll be staying at the golden rim too.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2007
Any chance anybody would be around Boulder Mtn on the 28th, and 29th of Feb. that wouldn't mind a tag along? First trip out since last year, and buddy can't make it, but still want to get out there for at least one ride this season!

T
Feb 13, 2008
Thought I'd make a seperate thread for people that are in the BC/AB region wanting to catch a ride to a hill or donate trailer space.
Just make sure you note the date you plan to go!

Anyone wanna meet up this weekend (Feb.15-18) to do some sledd'n in Golden? will most likely do silent p. on saturday and perhaps something different sunday and monday (morning), we're flexable. we are leaving from edmonton area and will also have an extra spot in an enclosed if anyone is along the way..!
there is only 2 of us and it would be nice to get another 1 or 2 guys together.
we'll be staying at the golden rim too.

I'm planning on going to Golden also. Coming from south of Calgary so I don't need a ride can meet up with you at the hotel or staging area. don't matter.

I'll send you a PM

I'm getting a bunch of PM's.. some of you guys should put a post up first, then PM, because someone else may beable to give you a lift or want to go to the same area.
just a thought..?
we usually go every few weekends and have a spare spot, so I'll put it in this ride thread.

Premium Features