• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whos going to the Puyallup, WA snow show Oct 14/15/16???

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Just wanted to see if any of my 900 buddies are going to the Puyallup WA snow show in 2 weeks?

I was suppose to be leaving for Baghdad, Iraq in 2 weeks but recieved a phone call on tues sept 27th telling me my deployment was cancelled and i am no longer leaving!! GRRRRREAT NEWS!!!!

Anyways...i will be at the snow show with my best BRO Andrew (Skisucca) and his girlfriend...i will also be kicking it with my bro Jeff (RMK2112) while im there as usual!!

If any of you guys are going, post up here and we will meet up at the show and go out for some brewski on sat night when everyone from the show goes out...

CANT WAIT!!!!!

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Just wanted to see if any of my 900 buddies are going to the Puyallup WA snow show in 2 weeks?

I was suppose to be leaving for Baghdad, Iraq in 2 weeks but recieved a phone call on tues sept 27th telling me my deployment was cancelled and i am no longer leaving!! GRRRRREAT NEWS!!!!

Anyways...i will be at the snow show with my best BRO Andrew (Skisucca) and his girlfriend...i will also be kicking it with my bro Jeff (RMK2112) while im there as usual!!

If any of you guys are going, post up here and we will meet up at the show and go out for some brewski on sat night when everyone from the show goes out...

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Hell Yeah!!

I'll be there both days as usual looking at every little thing and trying to avoid any of my "real" friends seeing me hang out with Sean. :face-icon-small-ton

Hey Bro, If you guys are coming in on Fri night again, I'll have the BBQ coals hot and the T-Bones seasoned...Let me know.
I'll introduce you to my riding partner Mike (Miko700), hopefully he and his wife can come over that Fri night too.

I should have my sled back together by then....if not I'll put a wrench in your hand before I give you a knife and fork for the steak.

Looking forward to seeing the Montana gang again. :)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I'll be there for the whole she-bang.

Beers at the roadhouse on Sat night!!

I think that Coyote Girl (Brandy Floyd) is putting on a party/primere.

OH YEH...perfect!!

i just sent you pm about you going or not, lol..

sounds perfect to me...be nice to finally hook up bro...

see you there!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I'll be there with a couple friends for a few hours on Saturday.... just gonna day-trip it over like usual.

We should get another 900 club pic again this year:D:D

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
wonder what it would cost to hop a plane from LA up there for one day.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Hell Yeah!!

I'll be there both days as usual looking at every little thing and trying to avoid any of my "real" friends seeing me hang out with Sean. :face-icon-small-ton

Hey Bro, If you guys are coming in on Fri night again, I'll have the BBQ coals hot and the T-Bones seasoned...Let me know.
I'll introduce you to my riding partner Mike (Miko700), hopefully he and his wife can come over that Fri night too.

I should have my sled back together by then....if not I'll put a wrench in your hand before I give you a knife and fork for the steak.

Looking forward to seeing the Montana gang again. :)

hey bro.

not sure if we will make it over to your town or not...we HATED the traffic that way, lol.

maybe we will just meet up for dinner/brews in the middle and chill?? ill be in touch..

Of course ill be there performing a how to shovel your sled out from deep powder seminar.....

lol..need a side kick?

hope to meet you up there too bro...if we go to jeffs house again, or if we just meet up for dinner fri ??

ill be in touch... ;)

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Of course ill be there performing a how to shovel your sled out from deep powder seminar.....

And I thought you were going to do your "How to dig the nose of my sled out of the creek bed" seminar. :)

6501us.jpg

Sorry Mike, couldn't resist. :face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-hap

M

miko700

Dec 16, 2009
Washington cascade concrete
lol... thats it your done!

Hey now i have an excuse for that.....visability, tired, throttle stuck, took a wrong turn at albequerqe, panicked, my large ahem threw my balance off.....aw forget it i give up that was just plain awesome!! Payback!...........I'm sorry jeff did you think you were going to go throoooogh that?...lol

100.jpg

Last edited:
L
Jan 3, 2011
langley b.c.
im goin to check out show with a buddy, first time weve checked it out was wondering what to expect is there alot of venders and old stock at good deals... i know these shows tend to be much bigger than anything we have in b.c.

trikerider

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Ellensburg Wa
I think I'll be there Sat with one of the Ski Benders from Yakima. I'm looking for new probes, Klim Krew Pack and some vents for the Pro.

BTW, snow in the back of the Naneum Basin (Mission Ridge) this AM.

Premium Features