• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Tied for XP

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Few hundred mile old Team Tied clutch with jackshaft. Helix is a 66-60F/64-58F. Have a black 155-222 and blue 140-200 secondary springs. Ramps are 433's. Primary spring is a 160-320 primary spring.

Will sell the jackshaft/secondary with helix and secondary springs seperately if wanted.

This setup was built for my long tracked 1200, but I've experimented with it and am finding I am needing a few more parts to get it running right. In the meantime, I've gotten my QRS running well and am happy enough with it that I'll sell the Tied off. This setup isn't too different from a 1200 Gade or the 800 Summits.

With freight and all I have likely close to $900 CDN into this setup. $675 obo takes it all. If the primary setup isn't wanted, let me know and we can work something out. I'd prefer to sell the jackshaft and clutch together.

Last edited:
I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Haah... that pony always kicks me in the azz:face-icon-small-hap. As per usual ive dumped a ton into a sled that will net me 1/2 when i go to sell it. I sooo thought i was done doing that. Guess not. Wanna take some trades , lets see what i have , 09 163 skid , slp pipe for the slp , some really nice simmons skis I bought from a nice guy that wont match my sled next year:face-icon-small-sho? sj

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Haah... that pony always kicks me in the azz:face-icon-small-hap. As per usual ive dumped a ton into a sled that will net me 1/2 when i go to sell it. I sooo thought i was done doing that. Guess not. Wanna take some trades , lets see what i have , 09 163 skid , slp pipe for the slp , some really nice simmons skis I bought from a nice guy that wont match my sled next year:face-icon-small-sho? sj

Haha..just noticed I had this...thanks for the flattery but the only thing I would trade for right now woul dbe a narrow set or a-arms

Premium Features