• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
"That's all they want...they just want "their" field back.

I ran out of steam..and I mighta got lost in there...but I think some of you get the point. That's a portion of my take on what this forum right now."

Couldn't agree more to the original topic. I can't read all the posts because I'm not a paid member. I quit being a "big poster" because of all the nonsense and general decay from what used to be a good thing, also when the change to the new forum layout when most of us lost a lot of our post numbers it just kind of went down hill.

While I check in occasionally to see old friends and foes, it's not something that can keep my interest much more than an evening or two every few months.

As with everything, times change, people change is all it really boils down to.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Anyone remember the thread where the dude posted pics of he and his buddy riding on a bluebird day, and they were riding double and it was all a little ghey.

Was on an orange sled (Either a cat or a doo, can't remember.

Where did that thread go?

Long Gone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
Thanks for the memories Scott...

I wish the current forum was more like it was back in the day. I still laugh at the comments from 383 & the pictures of the Looter & NFMH...

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Looking back at these pictures is really cool. I started on a gp433 f Yamaha rode it for two years then dad bought 2 used 440 exciters we harvested a lot of fur with them back in the day running a trap line. Fox were 100$ and mink were 40$ didn't take long to make some money.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Boy howdy there Scott It sure has changed even since i joined this crowd. Heck i was kicked out of here a few times because my name was not family friendly I think it was big darren or something

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Boy howdy there Scott It sure has changed even since i joined this crowd. Heck i was kicked out of here a few times because my name was not family friendly I think it was big darren or something

Hey Larry, you old grump. Haha
Great to see you here.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
I thought it was "my internet fighting skills are pretty advanced"

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
the "I'm riding with folks on the internet" conversations were always funny....

here are a few for posterity....

Sunridge Sledhead's piggies
Kimandpigs_sm.jpg

got leatherman?
DSCF2153.jpg

some HSCC delinquents
DSCF2152.jpg

one of our first annual T-day trips to BC (this one in Sicamous B&B)
DSCF2260.jpg

some of the HSCC gals....
DSCF2934.jpg

our first trip to Revy - the BIS - we'd barely gotten off trail before this! :eek:
DSCF2504.jpg

DSCF2501.jpg

yep, good times.... I would not be the person I am today if not for the LIFE-LONG FRIENDS I've met over the past 5 years on SW..... :cool:
haha 3rd pic down....yammadog blindman and icecap. 2nd pic down wired 1 and i think j strohs or tom D 509 founder. lmao at all this

Last edited:
Premium Features